BY SWHEAT SCOOP

Wheat Litter and Why It's Better. * Wheat Enzymes naturally eliminate odor * Wheat starches clump firmly for easy scooping * Low dust, less tracking * No clay, chemicals or fragrances * Biodegradable, certified flushable * Ideal for automatic litter box use see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robin B.
Winchester, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started using this litter as a backup for my automatic cat litter box when it stopped working, and I like it so much that I may give up the automatic litter box altogether! It clumps nicely, doesn't smell and it's flushable! My cats took to it right away, too. Two thumbs up!
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has totally changed my litter box experience. My cat always "goes when I go" anyway. (Is that weird?) And her litterbox is in the bathroom. So whenever she goes, I can just scoop and flush. I don't have to wait and potentially forget, or put more nasty clay and plastic into the environment. I feel really good about this. And it's easy to stay on top of it so the smell isn't an issue.
Cindy H.
Tustin, CA
"It's the best cat litter that I can find for my cats. When they were kittens I read that they might eat cat litter so I decided to go with something that was natural just in case. Great choice! I found that it clumps well and as long as you stay on top of scooping there is no real smell. I do keep at least 3 inches of litter in the pan at All times. My cats Really like to "hide" there poos. The best part is you can flush away the kitty "presents" in the toilet. Kitty tested, kitty mommy approved. "
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
this is such a great litter! i have 3 cats and my 2 older ones used to go in the toilet but then we got a new one and she went in the litter then they all started going in it. anyways we flush our litter down the toilet and we've never had problems with this brand. it also doesn't leave a horrible odor.
Mandee L.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this litter! It can be flushed down the toilet, making it much easier to handle our cats' litter boxes. Great value, doesn't smell bad (perfumey).
Jarlin N.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this litter. It doesn’t smell when the cats go and it doesn’t really get every where. I love that it’s low dust to none. My cats love it as well
Crysslynn K.
Havelock, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not really my go to kitty litter. I bought It in. An emergency situation, it did the job but not as well as I'd like.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
I have two cats a blind one and a white one they are about 8 weeks old and they sure like to poop a lot
Joy K.
This is the best ever litter!! My kitty loves it. You can even flush it! Such a great environmentally friendly litter.
Molly O.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a "lightweight" litter? My current litter tracks all over the house and I know that heavier kittens are supposed to track a bit less.