We see that you are using IE. To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Swerve The All-Natural Sweetener uploaded by Emily S.

BY SWERVE #89 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Swerve® The All-Natural Sweetener.
0 calories.
Glycemic index.
Tastes, bakes and measures like sugar. see more...

• I've been hearing a lot about this product recently. How does it ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a natural sugar taste with no aftertaste? 1 Answers
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
After starting my Keto way of eating one week ago I’ve already lost 6 pounds!! How amazing is that? One thing that makes me happy is I can still eat sweets. I did have to alter my sweetener so I decided to try this guy. After reading many posts raving about it I decided to try some almond cream cheese pancakes. It turned out wonderfully! After using it in my mug cake I can say there is no after taste! Only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because i tried to make a pancake syrup and it wouldn’t dissolve and it began to harden. Also it’s pretty expensive for the amount you get. You can get this product on amazon but I found it cheaper at Publix grocery
Niki J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried Swerve for the first time and it was great. It was pretty easy to find online but not so much in store. The price is a little steep but worth it for the holidays and every now and then. The flavor was great and made my thanksgiving.
Amy N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Swerve is my favorite sugar substitute. It works well in everything, including baking-- unlike other brands where you have to buy their special baking blend. Doesn't leave a weird aftertaste, tastes the most like sugar compared to other artificial sweeteners, works 1:1 and looks the most like sugar. Only downside is I can't find it in stores and having to order it online is kind of annoying
Dani S.
I'm on a Ketogenic diet. It's no sugar, and while the rest of the lifestyle change was easy, the hardest thing BY FAR has been finding an appropriate sugar substitute to use in baking! Others like Truvia brand and Splenda are great to use in things like coffee or sparingly, but baking with them leaves a strange aftertaste (especially anything made with stevia!) that I'd rather not experience. My husband and I were turned on to Swerve by the people of Reddit, and I haven't looked back since. It's so easy to add to my keto baking recipes and the taste is fantastic, no strange artificial sweetener aftertaste! I can't recommend this enough!
Stacy S.
Carthage, MO
As a Type II Diabetic, Swerve Granulated Sugar is a lifesaver! It does not raise my blood glucose levels and it does not make me crave unhealthy sweets. I follow a low-carb lifestyle and have enjoyed many modified recipes that include Swerve.
Jennifer M.
If you live a low carb lifestyle you need this. It is very pricey but so good. I can now bake awesome low carb desserts because of Swere. I love the taste. Just wish I could find it out and about rather than just online.
Hillary L.
Orlando, FL
I really wish I liked this. It's so much healthier than other sugar substitutes, but I just can't get past the aftertaste. Too strange for me!
Tiffany S.
This is my favorite sugar substitute. It tastes just like sugar in recipes. It doesn't leave a bitter aftertaste like some sugar alternatives.
Brittany J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Excellent alternative sweetener to sugar. Being on a #ketogenic diet, this sweetener is a life saver as we have cut out sugar.
Devon B.
Douglasville, GA
Craving a cupcake? These are great and the name is definitely up on the new lingo!
Jackie H.
Does this have a natural sugar taste with no aftertaste?
Erin D.
I've been hearing a lot about this product recently. How does it differ from Stevia and Truvia?