Swerve The All-Natural Sweetener

by Swerve

Swerve® The All-Natural Sweetener.
0 calories.
Glycemic index.
Tastes, bakes and measures like sugar.

Does Swerve come in single serve packets?
I've been hearing a lot about this product recently. How does it differ from Stevia and Truvia?
Does this have a natural sugar taste with no aftertaste?
Start your review of Swerve The All-Natural Sweetener!
Raeford , NC
This stuff is so gross. I’m keto so always looking for ways to make keto friendly recipes taste better. This is not the answer. It’s not sweet at all and has a strange chemical aftertaste. Sad I wasted money on it!
Yummy yummy get in my tummy. I love sweet things. But what I don’t love about them is the calories associated from it. Luckily swerve is a good replacement for it whenever I want to sweeten my coffee or tea.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
A great sugar replacement for baking. It’s zero calories and carbs. Plus is tastes like regular sugar so I use this while I’m doing keto. I definitely recommend using it. It’s worth the price.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been looking for a sugar substitute that doesn’t taste bitter or make me bloated. I have insulin resistance and this is a great sugar alternative for when I want a little sweetness in my coffee or when baking. Definitely would recommend to anyone watching their sugar or carb intake. You can order on amazon.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Recently I've tried a keto diet to try to lose some weight and this sweetener has been a god sent! I needed a sweetener that would give me the sweets I need to sustain some major cravings but not throw my diet out. I have and will recommend this sweetener from here on out. I have two bags in the pantry now!
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Im new at the keto diet and I have been using this sugar substitute for recipes and sugar replacement. It tastes just like granulated sugar. I was amazed. Now i can enjoy my desserts on my diet thats to this sugar substitute. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a granulated sugar substitute
Nashville, TN
This is a 1:1 sugar substitute. It tastes remarkably like sugar, but since it’s a actually erythritol it won’t cause a spike in blood glucose. It’s quite a bit more expensive than regular sugar so I only use it sparingly. Great for baking.
BLUE RIVER, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried Swerve for the first time and it was great. It was pretty easy to find online but not so much in store. The price is a little steep but worth it for the holidays and every now and then. The flavor was great and made my thanksgiving.
San marcos, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Swerve is great if you are watching carbs and calories but have a big sweet tooth. It doesn’t damage dental enamel, but your digestive system may need time to get use to the sugar alcohols in this. Easy to use. The granulated version measures just like sugar and melts like sugar. Haven’t tried the confectioner version yet
This is by far my favorite sugar alternative. It looks, tastes and feels like the real thing without all the negative side effects. I have used it in several recipes with great success but it’s still my go to for my morning coffee more than anything.