Swell S'well The Wenge Wood Water Bottle 500ml

by Swell

The S'well Wenge Wood Water Bottle from the Wood Collection features a smooth matte finish that replicates the beauty and individuality of hand-crafted wood sculptures. Crafted from vacuum insulated high-grade 18/8 stainless steel, each bottle uses innovative triple-walled ThermaS'well technology that includes a copper layer, providing a condensation-free exterior that will not drip on hands or in a bag. The BPA-free bottles feature a wide mouth suitable for ice cubes and drip free sipping and will fit in most standard cup holders. Seriously hard-working, every S'Well bottle will keep drinks hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours, ideal for daily hydration and great for keeping wine chilled for special occasions. Versatile and stylish, each bottle purchased helps to support Unicef. Features: S'well Wenge Wood Bottle 500ml Material: vacuum insulated high-grade 18/8 stainless steel Condensation-free exterior BPA free Wide mouth suitable for ice cubes Keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12 hours Vacuum sealed Supports UNICEF Size: Dimensions: H: 26cm x Dia: 7cm Weight: 313g Capacity: 500ml /17oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swell S'well The Wenge Wood Water Bottle 500ml!
Bethel, VT
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my favorite water bottle! It keeps my beverage cool or warm, depending on whether its ice water or tea. You do need a scrubber to clean it completely, so keep in mind you need to buy that too.
Brooklyn
My savior during the ridiculously hot summers in the city. Nothing keeps my drinks cool literally all day like a s’well bottle especially with a little ice in there. Only con is I have the one with a regular mouth so getting iced drinks from cafes isn’t as convenient. Just means I’ll have to invest in a s’well traveler!
Zeeland
Purchased at: Barnes & Noble
Keeps my water at the temperature I put it in. Can be harder to clean but the rubber on the inside of the cap comes out to wash. It’s about $40. Love the style!
Maplewood, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
This is hands-down one of my favorite designs Swell ever did! I bought it for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it he uses it almost every day
Toronto, ON
Received this as a birthday gift and I love it! I had my eye on this product as it started becoming more trendy but never really found the need to buy one. It is a bit pricey but it’s functional and beautifully designed.
Toronto
I've used my Swell bottle for far too long and will likely need to replace it with another soon. I once put in freshly steeped tea into it and closed it immediately, and hours later it was just as hot and I actually had to leave the cover off for a bit so it would cool down. Keeps cold, cold and hot, hot! Would definitely recommend!
Surrey, BC
Nothing beats waking up in the middle of the night, wanting a cold drink, and finding ice cubes still in it after 5 hours! I only wish this could be washed in the dish washer! It is pretty lightweight and easy to hold, but after a few drops the top got a little dented and the print design chipped a little which was not so great because of such an expensive price.