BY SWELL #3 in Water Bottles

With bright pops of colour, S'well's Satin Collection features a semi-matte finish that will keep you looking fresh. The bottle's unique design keeps your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. The high grade, double-walled stainless steel is non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free. S'well bottles do not condensate in even the hottest weather, and the mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping. The perfect road trip companion, the 17oz bottle fits perfectly in a standard sized cup-holder. S'well has teamed up with a variety of charities to promote international access to clean drinking water.

• Does this product keep your drink nice and cold for after...5 Answers
  • Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is c...11 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?3 Answers
Leeann P.
I don't understand the appeal of these. They definitely do a great job keeping drinks cold, but it's so annoying to get water and ice in them that I never use it.
SimplyAboutM e.
I absolutely love my Swell! It is the perfect water bottle for everyday! I use it every day for my drive home and it gets filled at 6am and it still ice cold at 4:30pm. I also have other sizes for different tasks and I just love the fact that I can count on them being hot or cold for hours. I love having ice cold water in the summer and even if the bottle is in the car in 40 degrees (Celsius) the water stay cold. Highly recommend these to anyone and the look gorgeous too!!
Surbhi A.
My friend used to have these water bottles and I really liked it so I got one for myself as well because they are easy to carry and keep the water cold and cool! It's not too heavy like the hydro flasks or anything so I really like these :)
Ann N.
S’welll satin insulated stainless steel water bottles it is so easy to use and put water in it my expensive is great and pros it keeps my water is cold for long time it’s so good overall it makes easy to drink lot of water
daws s.
Ottawa, ON
my boyfriend got me this as a going back to school present and I am in love with it! I love ice cold water and this seriously keeps my water cold until I finish it! I wish they were made in a larger size just so there is less refilling. Also love the colour of this and the finish! will be buying more of these, so worth the money.
olivia b.
montreal
Keeps water cold all day but there are cheaper options that do the job.. this is a charitable company
eirini n.
coventry
I love love love these bottles !I can take them anywhere with me ! And also I like so much the colours!I want them all
Katniss G.
I received my S'Well® Satin Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle as a gift last summer and haven't used it much, because my daughter took it over. She brings it to school because her water stays cold all day.

Haven't drank anything warm or hot from it, but I imagine the liquid would stay the same temperature due to the bottle being stainless steel.

I would never spend $35-$45 on this bottle, but can see enjoy other consumers would.
Daniela G.
Staff
Jersey City
Drinking water has been a huge struggle for me. But I've found that the task is a lot easier when I'm constantly carrying a water bottle to remind me to stay hydrated. I've been able to try a lot of different beverage containers, however, none of them are as good as the S'Well. This bottle not only fits my minimalist aesthetic, it also functions better than any bottle in the market. For one, it keeps water cold for 24 hours. Trust me, it does! I've kept my bottle lying around the apartment for a whole day and when I go back to it the water is still cold. It claims to keep hot beverages hot for 12 hours, however, I can't say this is true as I have not tried it before!
.Sara R.
Fort Collins
I love this water bottle. I have filled it up in the morning, left it at work overnight, came back to work in the morning and my water was still cold. This water bottle isn’t the cheapest but I guess you’re paying for quality. The only other negative is that it is fairly difficult to clean. But other than that I highly recommend this water bottle!
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Are these worth the money?
Hermione B.
Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is cold?
Kailey B.
Does this actually keep ice? Or just keep drinks cold-ish?
Lilly H.
Does this paint chip/ scratch off the cup easily?
Elyse B.
Universal Cty, TX
Is this one any better than the sip by swell sold at target?

back