BY SWELL #3 in Water Bottles

With bright pops of colour, S'well's Satin Collection features a semi-matte finish that will keep you looking fresh. The bottle's unique design keeps your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. The high grade, double-walled stainless steel is non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free. S'well bottles do not condensate in even the hottest weather, and the mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping. The perfect road trip companion, the 17oz bottle fits perfectly in a standard sized cup-holder. S'well has teamed up with a variety of charities to promote international access to clean drinking water.

• Does this product keep your drink nice and cold for after...5 Answers
  • Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is c...11 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?3 Answers
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I bought this water bottle at Target for a great price! I used to use this product every single day. I only used this for water, but it kept it cold throughout the day! Somehow I lost it and haven’t have time to repurchase another one:( Next time I go to Target I need to rebuy one!
Nuzhat C.
Shelby Twp, MI
S'Well is the new big thing on campus and everyone has them. We're all really happy with the product because it really is insulated and keeps drinks exactly the way you want them. I got mine at the campus store however, they're online and in stores as well
Brittany 👑.
Smyrna, GA
I can’t speak highly enough about these. They keep my water cold all day long, even on a hot plane in the middle of summer. While the price is a little high for a water bottle, it’s easily my favorite water bottle to have with me. I enjoy being able to have a refreshing drink of water even if it’s been in the bottle for 6+ hours. Highly recommended.
marjolin r.
new york
Producto De calidad y muy eficiente pada estas altas temperaturas En este verano☀🤸🏄 muy importante mantenerse saludable mente hidratado y este telmo es De muy Alta calidad el agua fria o caliente ae conservative muy bien y por ESO vale LA pena este gran producto.. Lo recomiendo
Influinsta F.
This water bottle is great for keeping cold drinks cold. The swell is easy to clean and refill. I use my swell everyday and it is easy to carry around. This product definitely exceeded my expectations and has become my favorite water bottle.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
I love this water bottle for a few reasons:
1. keeps water cold for 12-24 hours depending if there's ice or not. Never tried it with hot liquids but would imagine you would need a funnel to get anything into the small mouth piece without spilling.
2. Slim shape which makes it fit easily in car cup holders as well as the cup holders on my backpack
3. Smaller mouthpiece which makes drinking from it easier/less messy. Also cap is very secure and leak proof as long as its screwed on tight.

What I don't like is that it's not dishwasher friendly. Apparently it can be put in the dishwasher but this can end up weakening the the seal on the cap. Why I'm only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the mouth piece being so small can make getting ice cubes into it difficult. What I also don't like is that since its not dishwasher friendly, washing it has become an issue. I'm still searching for a bottle brush that's small enough to fit into the small mouth piece as the water bottle has developed a really unsettling metal/dirty smell to it. I haven't used it since noticing this and won't be until I find a bottle brush small enough to fit in it.
Surbhi A.
My friend used to have these water bottles and I really liked it so I got one for myself as well because they are easy to carry and keep the water cold and cool! It's not too heavy like the hydro flasks or anything so I really like these :)
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Ilove these they just fell nice and they work so well could be a little less pricy but as you expect beach prices are expensive also I love the bottom it just works so well to not fall off my table also just everything is nice about it
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
I love my S’Well bottles! I warm water for the baby’s bottle while on the go, it stays warm all day long. I use one for my own beverages and ice stays cold all day as well. They are a bit expensive, but I think they are well worth it.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Favorite bottle I’ve ever owned. Got mine at a Teavana store one year for Xmas and love it. I have a light pink bottle and carry it with me everywhere. Keeps the ice frozen overnight - it’s amazing! My husband got one too because he loved mine.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Are these worth the money?
Hermione B.
Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is cold?
Kailey B.
Does this actually keep ice? Or just keep drinks cold-ish?
Lilly H.
Does this paint chip/ scratch off the cup easily?
Elyse B.
Universal Cty, TX
Is this one any better than the sip by swell sold at target?

back