BY SWELL #3 in Water Bottles

With bright pops of colour, S'well's Satin Collection features a semi-matte finish that will keep you looking fresh. The bottle's unique design keeps your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. The high grade, double-walled stainless steel is non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free. S'well bottles do not condensate in even the hottest weather, and the mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping. The perfect road trip companion, the 17oz bottle fits perfectly in a standard sized cup-holder. S'well has teamed up with a variety of charities to promote international access to clean drinking water.

• Does this product keep your drink nice and cold for after...5 Answers
  • Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is c...11 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie H.
richmond
First and foremost, this product does an amazing job of keeping liquids temperature weather it be hot or cold. Put an ice cold water in it and lay on the hot beach for a few hours, take a sip and it’s still cold! Aside from functionality, this water bottle comes in a variety of sizes colors and patterns! I love the marble pattern personally as it is very on trend and pretty! The sizes range from a small one perfect for kids lunchboxes, a medium one and a large one for when you need to drink a lot of water! The shape of these is perfect from fitting it culpholders to being able to take a swig with a single hand. This water bottle has also encouraged me to drink more water which Is always good for anyone’s health! I take this water bottle almost everywhere I go with me! I would recommend this water bottle to anyone who drinks water and wants it to remain the same temperature without having to put in in a lunch box. Therefore, this product is great for boys and girls of all ages! I can’t wait to see the new trendy patterns swell comes out with in their next collection!
Marisa E.
I think these are a great design, aesthetically, and now they come in about a million different designs. I will admit that I went to work a little early so I could stop and get a Lilly Pulitzer+S'well+Starbucks collaboration bottle, so it's obnoxiously cute. However, I hate to say this after waking up early to get the dang bottle, I don't like drinking from a metal bottle. I'd rather just have a Diet Coke, honestly. It feels like I'm drinking from a canteen, which is not a good thing. I'll stick to my Tervis water bottles.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
BEST WATER BOTTLE I HAVE EVERY PURCHASED. These are pricey. And I really wasn't sold until I bought myself one from my local gym. They keep the water by my bed ice cold for over 24 hours. It's so nice to wake up in the middle of the night to cold water. They also keep beverages hot, like coffee and tea. They're sturdy and come in what seems like a 100 different colors and variations online at stores like Amazon and Target. Worth the purchase. Love this bottle! Thinking about adding a couple more to my collection!
Daniela G.
Staff
Jersey City
Drinking water has been a huge struggle for me. But I've found that the task is a lot easier when I'm constantly carrying a water bottle to remind me to stay hydrated. I've been able to try a lot of different beverage containers, however, none of them are as good as the S'Well. This bottle not only fits my minimalist aesthetic, it also functions better than any bottle in the market. For one, it keeps water cold for 24 hours. Trust me, it does! I've kept my bottle lying around the apartment for a whole day and when I go back to it the water is still cold. It claims to keep hot beverages hot for 12 hours, however, I can't say this is true as I have not tried it before!
Meg M.
I’m obsessed with s’well bottles!! I love that the mouth of the bottle is not too big so I don’t spill on myself (I’m accident prone). Also the fact that the bottle can keep water cold throughout my entire flywheel class, is absolutely amazing! And those classes get crazy hot! Nice to keep drinking ice cold water through the whole class! Highly recommend these water bottles.
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I love S'wells they're expensive, but I think they're worth it! I use one everyday for water and they keep it cold all day long. I've also used it for coffee and was amazed at how hot the coffee was when I went to drink it. I actually had to take the cap off to let it cool down. I have 3 different sizes of S'wells and love them all!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I use my S’well bottle everyday. It’s the perfect size to carry around with you (it’s not that big compared to a normal-sized water bottle) and it keeps my drink inside cold for hours on end. It’s also inexpensive since you are able to re-use again and again! Also, it’s environmentally friendly. I say that’s a win-win!
Casey W.
Austin, Texas
I like my S'well water bottle but I feel like it is not worth it for the price. It doesn't hold a lot of water and I prefer water bottles that have a handle or something to make it easier to hang on to. To me its too expensive when there other more convenient nice water bottles
Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
These are amazing for keeping my drinks cold!!! I love how they aren’t too bulky but still hold a lot of water. I refill these throughout the day and they still taste as if I had just gotten these out of the fridge. Highly recommend if you dislike drinking room temperature water
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
You need a swell bottle. I feel like everything came after swell. RTIC, Yeti and a hundred other knockoffs. This is the best bottle ever. It really keeps water cold, with ice in the bottle for hours! Like 18 hours. Sometimes 24. It's insane. It keeps my coffee hot for 6-8 hours. Get a bottle brush for cleaning the, don't use the dishwasher. They make several different sizes and styles. I have the small, medium and large bottles but now they offer wide mouth ones too!!
Elizabeth P.
chicago
Is the water bottle really worth the $20-$30? What makes it better than any other bottle?
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Is this really a good product
Cassidy W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Is this water bottle worth the price? How long does it keep water cold?
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ?
Shelbi W.
Phoenix , AZ
What's the big hype about these?