BY SWELL #2 in Water Bottles

With bright pops of colour, S'well's Satin Collection features a semi-matte finish that will keep you looking fresh. The bottle's unique design keeps your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. The high grade, double-walled stainless steel is non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free. S'well bottles do not condensate in even the hottest weather, and the mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping. The perfect road trip companion, the 17oz bottle fits perfectly in a standard sized cup-holder. S'well has teamed up with a variety of charities to promote international access to clean drinking water.

• Does this product keep your drink nice and cold for after...4 Answers
  • Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is c...11 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?3 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Whoa. I mean, WHOA. Not only are these water bottles absolutely gorgeous and stylish, but they’re AMAZING!!!!! I bought this mainly for cold drinks, and didn’t know if it was gonna meet my expectations (I mean, it says “24 hours”, so I had no reason to expect less). So I tested it out... I put ice cold water in my bottle and drank it all throughout the day, but left a little until the next morning. I wanted to take a sip exactly 24 hours after I originally filled it. So I did,... And I have no idea HOW, but the water was still ICE COLD!!!!! Best part is, being out in the humid Texas heat and leaving my bottle in the hot sun didn’t make any difference whatsoever! Like I said, the water stayed cold, and the outside of the bottle didn’t start to sweat/condensate. It was super convenient to have chilled water with me all day no matter where I went, and I love how easy it was to refill this bottle. Seriously, I’ve been bragging about my S’well to everybody I know ever since I got it LOL It’s just so groundbreaking and wonderful... It is a little pricey, but the quality is far above similar knockoff products sold at Walmart, so I would rather pay a little more for good quality and not have to keep buying the cheap versions. This bottle will last forever with proper care. Word to the wise: I like to save some money where I can, and this isn’t exactly a popular “sale” item,... But I got my bottle at Barnes & Noble, where members save 10% on every purchase (and that can still be combined with other coupons/discounts they sent out in emails). So I got this significantly cheaper than I would’ve buying it from another retailer. Would DEFINITELY recommend!
Natalie H.
richmond
First and foremost, this product does an amazing job of keeping liquids temperature weather it be hot or cold. Put an ice cold water in it and lay on the hot beach for a few hours, take a sip and it’s still cold! Aside from functionality, this water bottle comes in a variety of sizes colors and patterns! I love the marble pattern personally as it is very on trend and pretty! The sizes range from a small one perfect for kids lunchboxes, a medium one and a large one for when you need to drink a lot of water! The shape of these is perfect from fitting it culpholders to being able to take a swig with a single hand. This water bottle has also encouraged me to drink more water which Is always good for anyone’s health! I take this water bottle almost everywhere I go with me! I would recommend this water bottle to anyone who drinks water and wants it to remain the same temperature without having to put in in a lunch box. Therefore, this product is great for boys and girls of all ages! I can’t wait to see the new trendy patterns swell comes out with in their next collection!
Marisa E.
I think these are a great design, aesthetically, and now they come in about a million different designs. I will admit that I went to work a little early so I could stop and get a Lilly Pulitzer+S'well+Starbucks collaboration bottle, so it's obnoxiously cute. However, I hate to say this after waking up early to get the dang bottle, I don't like drinking from a metal bottle. I'd rather just have a Diet Coke, honestly. It feels like I'm drinking from a canteen, which is not a good thing. I'll stick to my Tervis water bottles.
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
BEST WATER BOTTLE I HAVE EVERY PURCHASED. These are pricey. And I really wasn't sold until I bought myself one from my local gym. They keep the water by my bed ice cold for over 24 hours. It's so nice to wake up in the middle of the night to cold water. They also keep beverages hot, like coffee and tea. They're sturdy and come in what seems like a 100 different colors and variations online at stores like Amazon and Target. Worth the purchase. Love this bottle! Thinking about adding a couple more to my collection!
Ruth K.
Got this swell bottle as a gift last year and I really like to. There are many pros and some cons. I got the 17oz size which is pretty standard but I think for someone that works 12 hour days it’s pretty small and usually need to refill my bottle at least once. It’s pretty study and doesn’t spill while rolling around in my purse. I’ve dropped it before and it held pretty well. Overall, it’s aesthetically pleasing and durable bottle.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I love my Swell bottle so much! It works like magic! It keeps my coffee warm and fresh for hours, it also keeps my water cold. Seriously, it lasts for 6-7 hours. I go to work in the morning with my coffee or water in my swell bottle and when I leave and have a sip the water is still cold/ coffee still warm.
Definitely invest in one!
Alexis L.
Rochester
The S'well bottles are definitely the 'in' water bottle right now. I can't say that I am impressed with mine. I have had a variety of water bottles and Stainless Steel water bottles are simply not for me. They are a bit on the pricey side as well. I don't like drinking from them and I don't like the screw off lids. I do love the wide variety of colors and designs that are offered though.
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
I cannot sing enough praise about this product! Its sleek and lightweight design allows me to carry it anywhere. My S’well bottle especially comes in handy when I go roller skating. I just stick it in my backpack and it stays ice cold, even on the warmest of days. I also love how it doesn’t produce condensation. I would definitely recommend S’well’s bottles... I’m already thinking about buying a second one!
Meg M.
I’m obsessed with s’well bottles!! I love that the mouth of the bottle is not too big so I don’t spill on myself (I’m accident prone). Also the fact that the bottle can keep water cold throughout my entire flywheel class, is absolutely amazing! And those classes get crazy hot! Nice to keep drinking ice cold water through the whole class! Highly recommend these water bottles.
Kris W.
Newmarket
This bottle is amazing at keeping products hot or cold. I can carry ice water with me for hours and still have nice cool water at the end of the day. However, I *really* wish the top was bigger since it is such a pain to get ice in there-even from a traditional ice maker that puts out pretty thin cubes. Small complaint, but it would really improve the product!
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Are these worth the money?
Hermione B.
Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is cold?
Kailey B.
Does this actually keep ice? Or just keep drinks cold-ish?
Joy A.
Appleton, WI
Does this water bottle give off a metallically taste like some steel water bottles?
Lilly H.
Does this paint chip/ scratch off the cup easily?