BY SWELL #2 in Water Bottles

With bright pops of colour, S'well's Satin Collection features a semi-matte finish that will keep you looking fresh. The bottle's unique design keeps your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. The high grade, double-walled stainless steel is non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free. S'well bottles do not condensate in even the hottest weather, and the mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping. The perfect road trip companion, the 17oz bottle fits perfectly in a standard sized cup-holder. S'well has teamed up with a variety of charities to promote international access to clean drinking water.

• Does this product keep your drink nice and cold for after you exe...4 Answers
  • Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is cold?11 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?3 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Whoa. I mean, WHOA. Not only are these water bottles absolutely gorgeous and stylish, but they’re AMAZING!!!!! I bought this mainly for cold drinks, and didn’t know if it was gonna meet my expectations (I mean, it says “24 hours”, so I had no reason to expect less). So I tested it out... I put ice cold water in my bottle and drank it all throughout the day, but left a little until the next morning. I wanted to take a sip exactly 24 hours after I originally filled it. So I did,... And I have no idea HOW, but the water was still ICE COLD!!!!! Best part is, being out in the humid Texas heat and leaving my bottle in the hot sun didn’t make any difference whatsoever! Like I said, the water stayed cold, and the outside of the bottle didn’t start to sweat/condensate. It was super convenient to have chilled water with me all day no matter where I went, and I love how easy it was to refill this bottle. Seriously, I’ve been bragging about my S’well to everybody I know ever since I got it LOL It’s just so groundbreaking and wonderful... It is a little pricey, but the quality is far above similar knockoff products sold at Walmart, so I would rather pay a little more for good quality and not have to keep buying the cheap versions. This bottle will last forever with proper care. Word to the wise: I like to save some money where I can, and this isn’t exactly a popular “sale” item,... But I got my bottle at Barnes & Noble, where members save 10% on every purchase (and that can still be combined with other coupons/discounts they sent out in emails). So I got this significantly cheaper than I would’ve buying it from another retailer. Would DEFINITELY recommend!
Marisa E.
I think these are a great design, aesthetically, and now they come in about a million different designs. I will admit that I went to work a little early so I could stop and get a Lilly Pulitzer+S'well+Starbucks collaboration bottle, so it's obnoxiously cute. However, I hate to say this after waking up early to get the dang bottle, I don't like drinking from a metal bottle. I'd rather just have a Diet Coke, honestly. It feels like I'm drinking from a canteen, which is not a good thing. I'll stick to my Tervis water bottles.
Teodora D.
I love my Swell bottle so much! It works like magic! It keeps my coffee warm and fresh for hours, it also keeps my water cold. Seriously, it lasts for 6-7 hours. I go to work in the morning with my coffee or water in my swell bottle and when I leave and have a sip the water is still cold/ coffee still warm.
Definitely invest in one!
Sarah S.
I really enjoy my swell bottles. The bottle keeps liquids hot or cold so I use it to transport my hot or iced coffee to work and for outdoor activities in the summer. The bottle is also perfect for traveling for refilling at the airport. Since the bottle is metal, it won’t expand or leak on the plane. The only downside I’ve found is sometimes with water I get a metallic taste.
Kris W.
This bottle is amazing at keeping products hot or cold. I can carry ice water with me for hours and still have nice cool water at the end of the day. However, I *really* wish the top was bigger since it is such a pain to get ice in there-even from a traditional ice maker that puts out pretty thin cubes. Small complaint, but it would really improve the product!
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
I can’t speak highly enough about these. They keep my water cold all day long, even on a hot plane in the middle of summer. While the price is a little high for a water bottle, it’s easily my favorite water bottle to have with me. I enjoy being able to have a refreshing drink of water even if it’s been in the bottle for 6+ hours. Highly recommended.
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I love S'wells they're expensive, but I think they're worth it! I use one everyday for water and they keep it cold all day long. I've also used it for coffee and was amazed at how hot the coffee was when I went to drink it. I actually had to take the cap off to let it cool down. I have 3 different sizes of S'wells and love them all!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I love S’well products! This metal bottle is great for keeping drinks hot or cold. It is easy to drink out of thanks to its normal sized opening. This is my favorite part of the product because with other bottles, they had a wide opening and you have to be conscious of the opening so you don’t spill your drink everywhere.
rhonda m.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this water bottle for about two weeks. It was a gift from a friend. I use it to keep hot tea by my beside in the evening while I watch  television.  So far it  this has worked out fine.  My tea has stayed hot for at least 4 hours.  Maybe it would keep the tea hot for more than 4 hours.  But, I haven't needed to use this water bottle for more than 4 hours yet.  I would recommend this bottle to others . My bottle is purple.
Alison B.
I love my swell water bottle. They really do keep your water super cold for a long time - I have one at work and I know that the water I fill up before I leave will still taste cold when I get in the next morning. They are very pretty but it is inconvenient that these are not dishwasher safe.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Are these worth the money?
Hermione B.
Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is cold?
Kailey B.
Does this actually keep ice? Or just keep drinks cold-ish?
Joy A.
Appleton , WI
Does this water bottle give off a metallically taste like some steel water bottles?
Lilly H.
Does this paint chip/ scratch off the cup easily?