BY SWELL #3 in Water Bottles

With bright pops of colour, S'well's Satin Collection features a semi-matte finish that will keep you looking fresh. The bottle's unique design keeps your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. The high grade, double-walled stainless steel is non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free. S'well bottles do not condensate in even the hottest weather, and the mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping. The perfect road trip companion, the 17oz bottle fits perfectly in a standard sized cup-holder. S'well has teamed up with a variety of charities to promote international access to clean drinking water.

• Does this product keep your drink nice and cold for after...5 Answers
  • Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is c...11 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?3 Answers
Kat J.
Whoa. I mean, WHOA. Not only are these water bottles absolutely gorgeous and stylish, but they’re AMAZING!!!!! I bought this mainly for cold drinks, and didn’t know if it was gonna meet my expectations (I mean, it says “24 hours”, so I had no reason to expect less). So I tested it out... I put ice cold water in my bottle and drank it all throughout the day, but left a little until the next morning. I wanted to take a sip exactly 24 hours after I originally filled it. So I did,... And I have no idea HOW, but the water was still ICE COLD!!!!! Best part is, being out in the humid Texas heat and leaving my bottle in the hot sun didn’t make any difference whatsoever! Like I said, the water stayed cold, and the outside of the bottle didn’t start to sweat/condensate. It was super convenient to have chilled water with me all day no matter where I went, and I love how easy it was to refill this bottle. Seriously, I’ve been bragging about my S’well to everybody I know ever since I got it LOL It’s just so groundbreaking and wonderful... It is a little pricey, but the quality is far above similar knockoff products sold at Walmart, so I would rather pay a little more for good quality and not have to keep buying the cheap versions. This bottle will last forever with proper care. Word to the wise: I like to save some money where I can, and this isn’t exactly a popular “sale” item,... But I got my bottle at Barnes & Noble, where members save 10% on every purchase (and that can still be combined with other coupons/discounts they sent out in emails). So I got this significantly cheaper than I would’ve buying it from another retailer. Would DEFINITELY recommend!
Alexandria L.
St Augustine, FL
I purchased the 25 oz S’well bottle in “Super Nova” from the galaxy collection about 1.5 years ago. It had a pretty hefty price tag of $45, but I wanted to give it a try. I was pretty impressed as it really did keep my liquids cold all day and night. Ice cubes would stay cold even during hot beach days. However, a few months in I noticed the bottle became scratched up pretty easily. I even dropped it a few times and the bottle became dented in several spots, including the bottom which made it unable to stand straight up without being wobbly ever again. I am a pretty clumsy person, but I noticed the design makes it very easy to slip out of your hands when being carried with other things. Besides all of that, after about a year and a half I noticed the insulation completely broke. Condensation would form on the outside of the bottle and my water would be warm within an hour or two. I have ZERO explanation as to why this happened. I have never put it in a dishwasher and only used water in it. For $45 I would expect this product to last longer than just 1.5 years. I am highly dissatisfied and will never purchase another S’well bottle again. There are plenty of other reusable bottles that work just as well with a much cheaper price tag.
Natalie H.
richmond
First and foremost, this product does an amazing job of keeping liquids temperature weather it be hot or cold. Put an ice cold water in it and lay on the hot beach for a few hours, take a sip and it’s still cold! Aside from functionality, this water bottle comes in a variety of sizes colors and patterns! I love the marble pattern personally as it is very on trend and pretty! The sizes range from a small one perfect for kids lunchboxes, a medium one and a large one for when you need to drink a lot of water! The shape of these is perfect from fitting it culpholders to being able to take a swig with a single hand. This water bottle has also encouraged me to drink more water which Is always good for anyone’s health! I take this water bottle almost everywhere I go with me! I would recommend this water bottle to anyone who drinks water and wants it to remain the same temperature without having to put in in a lunch box. Therefore, this product is great for boys and girls of all ages! I can’t wait to see the new trendy patterns swell comes out with in their next collection!
Marisa E.
I think these are a great design, aesthetically, and now they come in about a million different designs. I will admit that I went to work a little early so I could stop and get a Lilly Pulitzer+S'well+Starbucks collaboration bottle, so it's obnoxiously cute. However, I hate to say this after waking up early to get the dang bottle, I don't like drinking from a metal bottle. I'd rather just have a Diet Coke, honestly. It feels like I'm drinking from a canteen, which is not a good thing. I'll stick to my Tervis water bottles.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
BEST WATER BOTTLE I HAVE EVERY PURCHASED. These are pricey. And I really wasn't sold until I bought myself one from my local gym. They keep the water by my bed ice cold for over 24 hours. It's so nice to wake up in the middle of the night to cold water. They also keep beverages hot, like coffee and tea. They're sturdy and come in what seems like a 100 different colors and variations online at stores like Amazon and Target. Worth the purchase. Love this bottle! Thinking about adding a couple more to my collection!
Daniela G.
Staff
Jersey City
Drinking water has been a huge struggle for me. But I've found that the task is a lot easier when I'm constantly carrying a water bottle to remind me to stay hydrated. I've been able to try a lot of different beverage containers, however, none of them are as good as the S'Well. This bottle not only fits my minimalist aesthetic, it also functions better than any bottle in the market. For one, it keeps water cold for 24 hours. Trust me, it does! I've kept my bottle lying around the apartment for a whole day and when I go back to it the water is still cold. It claims to keep hot beverages hot for 12 hours, however, I can't say this is true as I have not tried it before!
Meg M.
I’m obsessed with s’well bottles!! I love that the mouth of the bottle is not too big so I don’t spill on myself (I’m accident prone). Also the fact that the bottle can keep water cold throughout my entire flywheel class, is absolutely amazing! And those classes get crazy hot! Nice to keep drinking ice cold water through the whole class! Highly recommend these water bottles.
Ebony S.
harlem
I brought my S’well water bottle from a thrift shop. I paid $6 for any size. The bottle supposed to keep your water cold for 24 hour. It’s true, it kept my water cold for at least 24 hours. It’s pricey on the website or Marshall’s but other places it’s less else where. That’s my bottle
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I love S'wells they're expensive, but I think they're worth it! I use one everyday for water and they keep it cold all day long. I've also used it for coffee and was amazed at how hot the coffee was when I went to drink it. I actually had to take the cap off to let it cool down. I have 3 different sizes of S'wells and love them all!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I use my S’well bottle everyday. It’s the perfect size to carry around with you (it’s not that big compared to a normal-sized water bottle) and it keeps my drink inside cold for hours on end. It’s also inexpensive since you are able to re-use again and again! Also, it’s environmentally friendly. I say that’s a win-win!
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Are these worth the money?
Hermione B.
Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is cold?
Kailey B.
Does this actually keep ice? Or just keep drinks cold-ish?
Lilly H.
Does this paint chip/ scratch off the cup easily?
Elyse B.
Universal Cty, TX
Is this one any better than the sip by swell sold at target?

back