BY SWELL #2 in Water Bottles

With bright pops of colour, S'well's Satin Collection features a semi-matte finish that will keep you looking fresh. The bottle's unique design keeps your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. The high grade, double-walled stainless steel is non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free. S'well bottles do not condensate in even the hottest weather, and the mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping. The perfect road trip companion, the 17oz bottle fits perfectly in a standard sized cup-holder. S'well has teamed up with a variety of charities to promote international access to clean drinking water.

• Does this product keep your drink nice and cold for after you exe...4 Answers
  • Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is cold?11 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?3 Answers
Kat J.
TX
Whoa. I mean, WHOA. Not only are these water bottles absolutely gorgeous and stylish, but they’re AMAZING!!!!! I bought this mainly for cold drinks, and didn’t know if it was gonna meet my expectations (I mean, it says “24 hours”, so I had no reason to expect less). So I tested it out... I put ice cold water in my bottle and drank it all throughout the day, but left a little until the next morning. I wanted to take a sip exactly 24 hours after I originally filled it. So I did,... And I have no idea HOW, but the water was still ICE COLD!!!!! Best part is, being out in the humid Texas heat and leaving my bottle in the hot sun didn’t make any difference whatsoever! Like I said, the water stayed cold, and the outside of the bottle didn’t start to sweat/condensate. It was super convenient to have chilled water with me all day no matter where I went, and I love how easy it was to refill this bottle. Seriously, I’ve been bragging about my S’well to everybody I know ever since I got it LOL It’s just so groundbreaking and wonderful... It is a little pricey, but the quality is far above similar knockoff products sold at Walmart, so I would rather pay a little more for good quality and not have to keep buying the cheap versions. This bottle will last forever with proper care. Word to the wise: I like to save some money where I can, and this isn’t exactly a popular “sale” item,... But I got my bottle at Barnes & Noble, where members save 10% on every purchase (and that can still be combined with other coupons/discounts they sent out in emails). So I got this significantly cheaper than I would’ve buying it from another retailer. Would DEFINITELY recommend!
Marisa E.
I think these are a great design, aesthetically, and now they come in about a million different designs. I will admit that I went to work a little early so I could stop and get a Lilly Pulitzer+S'well+Starbucks collaboration bottle, so it's obnoxiously cute. However, I hate to say this after waking up early to get the dang bottle, I don't like drinking from a metal bottle. I'd rather just have a Diet Coke, honestly. It feels like I'm drinking from a canteen, which is not a good thing. I'll stick to my Tervis water bottles.
Shelby V.
Gretna , NE
This is the yeti for athletes and teenagers. It is so good at keeping my ice intact for the whole day and it is super easy to clean when you need to change products. I recommend caring for it because if you drop it, well it will dent very easily which is sad after you have spent a good amount of money.
rhonda m.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this water bottle for about two weeks. It was a gift from a friend. I use it to keep hot tea by my beside in the evening while I watch  television.  So far it  this has worked out fine.  My tea has stayed hot for at least 4 hours.  Maybe it would keep the tea hot for more than 4 hours.  But, I haven't needed to use this water bottle for more than 4 hours yet.  I would recommend this bottle to others . My bottle is purple.
Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
Not going to lie, I thought these S'Well bottles were going to just be over-hyped, and just like your average water bottle, but I was mistaken. I love using my S'Well bottle with really ice cold water before a workout class or ballet class, and over the 2 hours in a hot studio my water stays ice cold. They are a little pricey, but well worth the money! I bought mine at Target, and since then have seen quite a few specific prints on a sale there, so keep an eye out for that!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
If you want a water bottle that will keep your water ice cold then you need to buy a swell water bottle. This water bottle will amaze you at how long this will keep your drink ice cold even in the heat of the day left outside on the hottest summer day your drink is still ice cold. I cannot recommend these bottles highly enough! These are perfect for anyone who exercises, walks, bikes or someone who travels for long periods of time.
Erin K.
Oak Park, IL
I absolutely love this water bottle! I love really cold water and this water bottle keeps the water extra cold for so many hours. I think it is a little expensive for a water bottle, but it is such high quality that it is worth every penny! I bought mine at target and I have been more than satisfied with it every time I have used. I would recommend it to everyone that loves cold water!
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
I live in Phoenix Az and finding a water bottle that will keep a drink cold for more than 30 seconds is a freaking challenge so when I found this for 20$ I snagged it so fast!! It can keep ice in it for more than 12 hours and I have walked to work in 110 degree weather and it will still be cold as hell!! Plus they come in so many different designs ! I absolutely recommend !
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got one of these (a pink one) in a beauty subscription box. I think they retail for about $15-20 and are available in a lot of fun colors. I think mine is lovely and stylish. While it does carry much, about 400cc or around that...it does keep the drink cold to enjoy. Would buy one for me and I will likely get one for my Husband and Daughter as Xmas stocking fillers.
Linda T.
My favorite water bottle of all times. Chic design and does exactly as described. It keeps my water cold or hot for 12 hours. I love the cute designs and the large variety of colors. I use mine everyday and recently bought myself a second one. S'well - The Glitter Bottle - Smokey Eye - 0.5LS'Well® Satin Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Are these worth the money?
Hermione B.
Do these water bottles stay cold if something inside is cold?
Kailey B.
Does this actually keep ice? Or just keep drinks cold-ish?
Elyse B.
Universal Cty, TX
Is this one any better than the sip by swell sold at target?
Joy A.
Appleton , WI
Does this water bottle give off a metallically taste like some steel water bottles?