BY SWELL

Insulated 25 oz glittered stainless steel water bottle. Twist-off top. ThermaS'well technology keeps liquids cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. SWER-WA4. LWB CHMP19. see more...

• I've been looking for a water container that will keep my water col...3 Answers
  • Love anything from swell such amazing quality and...Be the first to answer!
  • Are there any benefits to using this product?1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
Waukesha, WI
I love this, I thought it wouldn't keep my drink warm but it definitely does. I use this for coffe water and more. I fill it up at 7:00 in the morning with 3 ice cubs. The ice cubes melt in about 6 hours but still keeps your drink cold. I don't think it is worth the price because you can get these off brand water bottles. But one good thing is it your drop it, it is easier to dent a different water bottle then the one. It's better metal than other water bottles.
Merissa C.
Merissa C.
I have a wood grain style Swell bottle and I love it! It keeps my water cold all day long, and I feel good knowing I'm not polluting with four water bottles a day! Just be carful not to drop it! I have been careless and dropped mine over the last two years I've had it and I'm pretty sure I've ruined the vacuum seal. Regardless, I still love this water bottle and it keeps my water cold for a very long time!
Christian H.
Christian H.
Plainfield, IL
Swell bottles are really great for keeping a warm drink warm and a cold drink cold. Sometimes i leave boiling tea sit in this over night (gross i know) but my tea is still spaulding when i wake up in the morning. It is not the average price for a water bottle but it justifies its self. I really recommend that if you are think about buying one you whole buy it!
Cassy J.
Cassy J.
This bottle does what it claims! First time I tried it, I had water and ice in the morning and that night my water was still cold! It's amazing for long hot days out. The only downfall about it for me is that there's no handle for easy carriage and it scratches pretty easily if you're not careful. But it's definitely worth it!
Paige K.
Paige K.
I love this water bottle! It really does keep your drink cold for 24 hours. It's a great gift for someone who likes to work out. Their largest water bottle can fit an entire bottle of wine in it apparently. I wish you could stick it in the dish washer. That would be my only complaint. But otherwise I love it
Tai L.
Tai L.
Portland, OR
I love the size and shape of mine. I have no idea why the bottom looking like a plastic bottle is satisfying but, it is. My other containers are too bulky for my bag. Swell just fits right. You can find them for cheap on amazon. I got one and then of course my girl needed one.
Carli S.
Carli S.
I fill this up with cold water and take it with me when I run errands and it stays cold ALL day, even left in my car in the hot Florida summer heat for hours. I love it and would definitely recommend it. The only thing I don't like is how it gets scratched easily.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I absolutely love this bottle and it is definitely worth the amount of money you pay. This bottle works perfectly on beach days. I sit on the beach literally from 9am until 5pm and my water is still super cold with ice-cubes in it even at the end of the day.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Long Branch, NEw jersey
I happen to have naught this on Black Friday and fell in love instantly! I went back to buy three more for my household. It does the job! It can keep a drink cold or hot for hours! And the best part is that you can't feel the heat when you hold the bottle!
Athena D.
Athena D.
Swell bottles are amazing , even for a skeptic like me. It actually keeps water cold for so long like it claims! I can fill it at night and in the morning it's still freezing cold and refreshing. The amazing color and pattern options don't hurt either.
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
bloomington, in
are swell bottles worth the hype?????
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Are these bottles durable?
Chantal E.
Chantal E.
Ontario, CA
I've been looking for a water container that will keep my water cold for a long period of time. How long does it really stay chilled?
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
How long does this bottle keep fluids cold for? I need one that will actually last for 6 hours or more. I recently got an SM hot and cold thermal, which is BPA free. Seems to work well, but would invest in a swell if I here more consistent reviews about them.
Britney J.
Britney J.
I was wondering if this was very glittery on the outside and if it came in any other colours!! i love it so much but hate gold