BY SWELL

Insulated 25 oz glittered stainless steel water bottle. Twist-off top. ThermaS'well technology keeps liquids cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. SWER-WA4. LWB CHMP19. see more...

Tabitha R.
By now you’ve probably heard about how we should all cut down on our plastic bottle use, and well, we should. One great way for that is investing in a good reusable bottle. One option is the S’well bottle. These sleekly designed bottles are high in quality, and will keep your drink hot or cold for hours.
This company also partners with a number of nonprofits like UNICEF USA. By giving back, they’re able to help provide clean water for people throughout America, and the world. I always use mine, it’s a great product to invest in. #EarthDayFaves
Brittney M.
Since transforming to a healthy life style and giving up on pop. I had to invinsted in a good water bottle. I am so impressed that it can keep your drink cold for at least 6 hours with ice. Even if you keep it in your car for a few hours on a hot day you'll still come back to ice in the bottle. I haven't tried it with a hot drink since it's still warm where I'm living but I can't wait to try it out. A really good water bottle and come in so many different colors.
Lauren K.
I love my s’well bottle as it really does keep drinks cold even in hot weather! (I left it in my boyfriend’s truck after we drove from NY to NC and by the middle of the next day it was still ice cold!!). My only complaint is that it is very difficult to wash, I’ll have to invest in a bottle brush. You can’t leave water in here for days otherwise germs will build up (I have started feeling sick if I drink from my bottle that I haven’t washed in maybe 2 days). The water tastes fine but it still isn’t good for you so I recommend washing it every night (I usually also let it soak with hot water and soap overnight).
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
I love this bottle- I received it as a gift last year- and it is the exact amount of water I need for a workout without having to go back to the fountain for a refill. I usually go to the gym after work so I fill this with cold water and ice in the morning- it is still freezing 10 hours later!
Andrea F.
Phoenix , AZ
Absolutely LOVE this water bottle! I always saw these bottles in stores and their high price tag deterred me from purchasing. However, I received this as a gift this Christmas and I am amazed at how well it insulates! For instance, I made tea yesterday afternoon and after taking the teabags out, put the lid back on, and this morning it was still hot! Amazing! It does an incredible job at keeping drinks cold, and living in Arizona, this is very important. Love this water bottle and would recommend it to anyone based on it's high quality!
Samie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have the 25oz birch wood swell bottle. It hold a substantial amount of liquid and keeps it cold for days if needed to. They are super trendy and are so cute to have. They come in all colors. The only cons i have are, my bottle easily scratches, and when full the bottle can be very heavy. Also, sometimes the water can have a metally taste to it, but i have only experienced that once or twice.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
I do not leave the house with out this water bottle! It's so, so beautiful and minimalist, yet insanely practical as well. It keeps your colds cold and your hots hot better than any bottle I've used. I was in San Diego over the summer and left it in the car for 8 hours while at Lego Land. When I got back into the car, it still had ice in it. Magic? I think yes.
the K.
Jeanerette , LA
I have a soft grey swell bottle and a mother of pearl. I fell in love with them and the concept and got my MOP bottle As a gift. It came in with dents directly from the factory sadly. So I decided to order my second one, I love it it definitely keeps my water cool, but I have noticed that the paint is starting to chip off, and if I have a water in the bottle and forget to empty it and wash it it leaves a bad smell. It also doesn’t even hold a full 16 OZ. Otherwise great
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
The claims are all true -- my cold drinks stay cold forever! I use my bottle for exclusively water, so I can't say anything about keeping things warm. My only complaint is the paint-quality. I ordered the turquoise glitter bottle and loveddd it. I babied it and was careful not to scratch or dent it. However, after 6 months of being on a desk or in a backpack, the paint on the bottom is chipping. I recommend going with the stone finish or something more durable to keep you bottle looking nice.
Casey S.
Orlando, FL
Love my s'well bottle! It really does work with keeping drinks hot and cold. I think if you're buying this to alternatives, the price lies within the name. Sometimes i find the top inconvenient to have to unscrew it. I personally got a design I really enjoy and find ascetically pleasing, so I prefer what I am using.
Betsy A.
are swell bottles worth the hype?????
Gabriela S.
Are these bottles durable?
Chantal E.
Ontario, CA
I've been looking for a water container that will keep my water cold for a long period of time. How long does it really stay chilled?
Carolyn S.
How long does this bottle keep fluids cold for? I need one that will actually last for 6 hours or more. I recently got an SM hot and cold thermal, which is BPA free. Seems to work well, but would invest in a swell if I here more consistent reviews about them.
Britney J.
I was wondering if this was very glittery on the outside and if it came in any other colours!! i love it so much but hate gold