S'well 'Elements Collection - Blue Marble' Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Size 17 oz - Blue uploaded by Scarleth N.

BY SWELL

Stay hydrated in high style with a sleek, double-walled stainless-steel water bottle featuring ThermaS'well fabrication that keeps cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 12. Designed to fit in a standard car cup holder, it features a wide mouth that makes it easy to fill, add ice cubes and clean. This bottle from the S'well Elements Collection emulates the natural beauty of marble, making for an elegant yet eminently practical piece. Color(s): blue mable. Brand: S'well. Style Name: S'well 'Elements Collection - Blue Marble' Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Style Number: 5106476. see more...

Scarleth N.
Scarleth N.
Review for: S'well 'Elements Collection - Blue Marble' Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Size 17 oz - Blue
worth every dollar!

I bought this about two weeks ago because everyone was telling me how great it was, I was looking for a water bottle that specifically kept my water cold because when I workout I like drinking cold water. Another great thing I love about this bottle is it doesn't sweat on the outside which is a huge plus for me because I hate holding water bottles that are wet on the outside, just a small pet peeve of mine. I'm actually looking forward to taking this bottle on our cruise and plan on purchasing one for my husband too. I highly recommend this bottle for travel, fitness or everyday use!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
By far THE BEST water bottle I have ever used. It may be expensive, but it is definitely worth the price! I got a different color, but not only is it beautiful, it keeps things cold or hot for a ridiculously long time. I had it outside with me in the summer for hours with some ice water and it was still ice cold after several hours. It also will keep a drink hot for an extremely long time, which is great for coffee, tea, etc. It also has zero condensation unlike many water bottles out there.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
I love S'well bottles!! They are totally worth the price! The only downside of them is they are very expensive for a water bottle but they will satisfy you!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
I honestly didn't believe this product kept liquid cold for 24 hours until I tried it and forgot it in the car. The next day my water was still super cold