BY SWELL

Bottles do not condensate Mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping Vacuum sealed, keeps liquids and carbonation fresh see more...

<3 e.
Orlando
These are the best water bottles that keep drunks cold . They are very effective. These bottle bottle do not have a scent . These far surpassed my expectations. . I would 100% recommend them to others .
Gina P.
Racine, WI
At first I was skeptical, but this is by far the best water bottle I've purchased. It's perfect for summer and truly keeps drinks cold for 24 hours. It's perfect for summer and staying hydrated which is the best beauty advice there is!
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
The best invention! Keeps beverages hot and cold up to 24 hours!  That's pretty amazing in hot and cold weathers!  Very sturdy and comes in all types of different colors and prints!  I do use mine in the hot summer days alot and appreciate that it keeps my water cold in the 100F heat!
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
I love love this bottle container I take it everywhere and it is a little pricey but it's so worth it keeps your stuff cold for 24 hours and same with hot things.... I just wish they could make it dishwasher safe
Sophie H.
Uxbridge, ON
The best water bottle ever ! Keeps your beverage warm or cold all day. Even on a warm beach day your ice cubes stay frozen. Great seal so you can confidently toss this in your beach or gym bag and not worry about it leaking! Highly recommend.
sam m.
Victoria
I LOVE SWELL WATER BOTTLES! They are so aesthetically pleasing and keep your water cold for 24 hours! The customer service team is amazing and responded back to me in a day after i emailed them about a problem!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Do these bottles have a metal taste?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Where can I purchase these from?x
Victoria F.
Do they come in different sizes???

Amazon