BY SWEETWORKS

Sixlets pink shimmer shaker jar 4.5 oz see more...

Kelsey S.
I got these at Walmart simply because they were on the clearance rack, but they're actually really cute and add a cute but classy decoration to cakes/cupcakes! And they taste great too!
Nora E.
gaithersburg, MD
I used it to add to cookies but when I put them in the oven the color of the sixlets dyed into the cookie. It added a cool effect but I would liked it better if it wasn't like that. Overall amazing product!
Mandy S.
Hancock, MI
These look AWESOME on cupcakes. I used them for pink baby shower cupcakes. The nice thing is they are a cake decoration that tastes good too!
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
I love Sixlets! These shimmer ones are perfect for gender reveal parties, and cakes! So pretty! Not to mention they are really tasty.
Bri H.
Owensboro, KY
They are cheap and look expensive and you can get them at walmart. They are also perfect for cupcakes and cakes!!
Melissa  C.
Lockport, NY
I love these! They are great to eat and decorate with. I love using them for cookies
Serina S.
Aurora, CO
Great for party gud on cookies pretty decorating or just fun to eat great for Party