Sweetworks Celebration Candy 1.75oz Pack of 12

by Sweetworks

Candy coated. Share your creativity with Sweetworks! www. sweetworks.net. Made in a facility that does not process nuts. Gluten free. Manufactured in Canada. Sugar, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Reduced Protein Whey (Milk), Cocoa, Corn Syrup, Carob, Tapioca Dextrin, Lecithin (Soya), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, HPMC, Carnauba Wax, Bees Wax, Mica Based Pearlescent Pigment, Colors (Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweetworks Celebration Candy 1.75oz Pack of 12!
Bayside, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Originally I went to Michaels and got several different kinds of pink sprinkles for $4+ per container. I really didn’t want to spend $$$$ for sprinkles so I looked at different stores like Walmart and Stop & Shop. I found these fun sprinkle candies in pink for a baby shower I was throwing at Walmart. They were great for decorating cookies, cakes, and I used them as a favor too. Some of the candies were broken in half or chipped so that was a little annoying. However they were an excellent price and definitely made a cute addition to the shower atmosphere.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
2,493 reviews
I bought these to decorate some cakes and they were perfect. They stayed on and they were super easy to use. They tasted great and the price was right. I would buy these again

Looking for your answer?