SweetWater 420 Extra Pale Ale

by 420 Extra Pale Ale

West Coast-style Pale Ale with big hops.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SweetWater 420 Extra Pale Ale!
ashley P.
SweetWater 420 Extra Pale Ale uploaded by ashley P.
I went to sweetwater event that there was concerts, food trucks and some shopping. they only provided sweetwater beers with different flavors but I really hate that part flavor of ipa it's taste like dark sour with wheat. I like that light beer in that picture is 420. #outside #beers #errands SweetWater 420 Extra Pale Ale
Shivani P.
Sweetwater 420 has become my go-to beer and this is coming from a non-beer gal. Got this at a local brewery about a year ago and haven't stopped picking this beer since. It's very simple, not as hoppy as some of the other Sweetwaters, and overall is just an easy to drink beer. I usually have it with bar snacks or pizza! I have yet to go to their brewery, but have heard only good things!
Katie B.
Etowah, TN
Nice refreshing beer. Love to drink it while floating down the river. The best summer beer
Jocelyn R.
acworth
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite beer. I love this, and it’s exceptional with a pizza or just by itself!
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
I love sweetwater and adore that it's made local in GA! I love pale ales, and this is my go-to when I'm out hanging at a bar. You can't going wrong!
Dani R.
Bremen, GA
This is my absolute favorite beer. I love pale ales and IPAs in general, but this one has just the right balance of flavor and lightness in my opinion. Plus, I’m originally from Georgia and I have a sweet spot for a home state brewery. If you live under a rock and haven’t tried Sweetwater, you need to!
Melissa W.
Duluth, GA
Probably my favorite beer currently. I’m not much of a pale ale person but this one changed my mind about it. Very smooth going down. Would recommend any sweetwater beverage and I’ve recommend this to a lot of people.

Looking for your answer?