SweetTarts Tangy Candy

Regular flavored Sweetarts. Sweet and a little sour these Sweetarts are loved by all. Fresh product and ready to go. There are 36 rolls per case.

cual es el dulce que mas les gusta?
What is your favorite candy?
What is your favorite color sweettart?
Start your review of SweetTarts Tangy Candy!
Product Highlights
My all time favorite candy as a kid cause they were sweet and sour at the same time and they just popped with flavors you liked or loved and so good but also so bad for our teeth but who cares yummy candy just great for halloween movies or anytime you need a fix... in reviews
Love sweet tarts all time favorite candy.in reviews
I really enjoy this candy i especially like the chewy ones those are really goodin reviews
Amazing for when you have a sweet tooth but you don't want too much! in reviews
The original sour patch kids!in reviews
Kelly W.
Broadview, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
SweetTarts Tangy Candy uploaded by Kelly W.
I am a long time fan of #SweetTarts Tangy Candy. That sweet tangy taste will satisfy any sweet tooth. The size is just right for small hands. The kids love #SweetTarts Tangy Candy just as much as I did as a child, and as I do now. There are one of my go to sweets because there is no sodium or fat, but with all candy you have to be mindful of the calories, sugar and carbs (if you are counting). If not, grab a box of # SweetTarts Tangy Candy and enjoy.  SweetTarts Tangy Candy
Tracey P.
usa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best candy a favorite from my childhood memories. Tangy and chewy and enought to share different flavors Sweetarts Tangy Candy, 1 Count (SUGAR CANDY - THEATER SIZE)
Lexie F.
Ontario Center, NY
These are delicious little candies they are very sweet and sour at the same time so if you like sour things these are great to have
Mary M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved sweetarts! The little bit of sweet and the little bit of sour. There is no other alternative that match them. No need to improve on perfect. There very affordable. They have always been my favorite and they are repurchase worthy.
Alice W.
One of my top 5 favorite candies of all time and let me tell you, I am a big candy lover. The original sweet tart, you got that hard powdery/chalky almost bite to it and your met with a tangy, but not too sour, and sweet flavor. Pink and blue are my favorite flavors in the pack!
Shandi O.
Glasgow, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Another fave of mine! I could eat a whole box of them but the time I get through with them my tongue is raw but I just love them so much!
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very sweet but tart candy just like name says. They come in a variety of flavors. They can be very tangy and almost sour in a way. They are hard and crunchy and you can’t eat a whole roll in one sitting because they are just that Tart. Great if you want a candy for flavor and something to keep your mouth busy.
Mariangela R.
I bought this candy before, and thanks to Influenster that made my last Monday better when I receive my lucky box🍀 I buy this candy almost all the time when I’’m doing the groceries because the always have it in front of the cashier. I love them because they are super sour and chewy. Just writing about my mouth is watery jajaja 😂 love this candy and of course I will recommend.
Nancy R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use to like these but they aren’t my go to candies anymore. My youngest does like them though so whenever he asks for a small box of them I’ll take a few.
Silverine S.
Arlington, TX
I love the flavors. Very good when bored. Lasts awhile. Good to eat on road trips. I like that it’s chewy