SweetTarts Tangy Candy uploaded by Savannah L.SweetTarts Tangy Candy uploaded by Pamela Brooke D.

BY NESTLÉ

Regular flavored Sweetarts. Sweet and a little sour these Sweetarts are loved by all. Fresh product and ready to go. There are 36 rolls per case. see more...

SweetTarts Tangy Candy
  • "I really enjoy this candy i especially like the chewy ones those are really good" in 1 review
  • "The original sour patch kids!" in 1 review
  • "Love sweet tarts all time favorite candy." in 1 review
  • "Amazing for when you have a sweet tooth but you don't want too much! " in 1 review
  • "They give the perfect combination of sweet and tangy." in 1 review
Mariangela R.
Medley, FL
I bought this candy before, and thanks to Influenster that made my last Monday better when I receive my lucky box🍀 I buy this candy almost all the time when I’’m doing the groceries because the always have it in front of the cashier. I love them because they are super sour and chewy. Just writing about my mouth is watery jajaja 😂 love this candy and of course I will recommend.
Emily S.
These are a sour sweet candy with a chalky texture. Sometimes they can be fairly soft, other times they can be hard. They're a bit too sour for me, so I am not a huge fan. However, they're a classic if you like sour candies and are very clean.
Alisha C.
SweetTarts Tangy Candy
I love sweet tarts I have been eating them for years and I have an addiction to them they cannot be around me otherwise I’ll eat them all!
Danee S.
Lake Charles, LA
Love these but they are so hard I never know if it’s the candy or my tooth that has broken! Have the best flavor and all the colors are distinctly different, I do try to stay away from them though necuse I don’t need any broken teeth 😩
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Wonkas Sweethearts have a sweet, sugary flavor. They are hard and crunchy which are bad on my teeth compared to Sweet and Chewy Sweethearts, which I prefer. The grape is my favorite flavor. I'm not sure that I would recommend this item to others or not.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am actually eating these right now. They are so good. After a long day of dealing with kids and dirty diapers momma deserves a treat. They are great tasting and very affordable. They are repurchase worthy.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether you get the chewy or hard sweet tarts, you literally can't go wrong. The sweet & tangyness of them will get you hooked! They're so convenient & affordable. Repurchases these countless times & never disappointed!
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
As a kid, these were my go to candies to get when I went to the movies. I still love them. They're a great mixture of sweet and tart (just like the name). I eat them from time to time
Wynter W.
Eastover, SC
I like these candies. I love the flavors. I love that they're not overly sour or overly sweet. I buy these candied pretty frequently when I'm in the mood for them.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I hate giving it four stars but as an avid soda drinker, these really don't taste very good with the fizz in soda! To be honest, they don't even taste good with water. I'd love to know what they do taste good with because I love the actual candy. It'd just be nice to have something to wash it down with that didn't taste weird.