Personal CareFeminine CareIntimate WashesSweetSpot Labs
SweetSpot Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash - 8 fl oz

SweetSpot Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash - 8 fl oz

Perfect for a Sunday stay at home spa day, SweetSpot Labs Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash has a soft, gourmand floral scent and uses coconut derived cleansers and skin softening emollient oils. This unique formula will help you reach shower nirvana. Your whole body will thank us — especially your sweet spot!

Is this product really worth it?
Does anyone know if this taste good or if you can use the wipes before oral?
I've had bad experiences with cleaning and UTIs, should be worried about this product near my V?
Start your review of SweetSpot Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash - 8 fl oz!
Product Highlights
This stuff is amazing! I love it so much because it smells heavenly, and it has never irritated my extremely sensitive skin. I love how gentle it is, and at first I thought that the price of this was a little expensive for a feminine wash product, but after using it and seeing how much is really in the tube, I don't mind spending the money on it. I am still wanting to try the other scents too, but I will have this bottle for a while because a little goes such a long way. I would highly recommend this to any woman who is looking for a comfortable, non irritating wash. Especially if you have extremely sensitive skin and have trouble finding good washes. in reviews
Genesis T.
Doral, FL
SweetSpot Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash - 8 fl oz uploaded by Genesis T.
This liquid body soap is wonderful, just with a little it makes a lot of foam and it has a delicious smell, what I like the most is that it cleans, washes, moisturizes and leaves a scent that lasts on the skin, it does not dry out the skin, it I recommend for girls who are going to party or if they are going to be with their partner 🥰night of passion yes. Presentation new
Cheryl  D.
Hamilton, OH
SweetSpot Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash - 8 fl oz uploaded by Cheryl  D.
I have been using this for a couple of weeks and it is a fantastic product. Regular body wash can be irritating so I was looking for something gentle and gynecologists approved without a heavy fragrance. This is perfect and has a very light vanilla scent. The only negative is that it is a bit pricy for the 8 oz. I will repurchase and look for sales!! Purchased from Ulta
Hope S.
East Haddam, CT
What I like about this product? I think this feminine wash works better than anyone out there. It has a light nice scent of vanilla, and works wonders without any irritation. What I don’t like/ what I would change about this product? Nothing Would I recommend? Yes
Lorrie  M.
SweetSpot Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash - 8 fl oz uploaded by Lorrie  M.
SweetSpot Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash - 8 fl oz has a pleasant vanilla scent that is not overpowering. It’s gentle enough to use all over and lathers nicely. I think that it’s true that it does balance the PH out for your “SweetSpot”. But, I think the price point has creeped up over the years. It does last awhile, as long as you don’t use it as an all over body wash as I tend to do. I do find that it does tend to leak into the cap sometimes so, I wish it were designed better.
La J.
Wilmington, NC
Great product good for everyone. Smells amazing. Thick and lavish lather. I would recommend it to anyone.
Sally K.
Portsmouth
If you really want your partner to *ahem*... treat you right... you NEED this product. My boyfriend can't keep his hands off me and this stuff has worked wonders! I'm convinced it's flavored, though I don't recommend eating it... but trust me. It's tasty enough to use on that sweet spot.
Ashley S.
Schertz, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff! It smells AMAZING and lathers nicely. This is my first time trying a wash that is gentle for your lady bits and I am sold on it! I highly recommend this and will absolutely be buying it again!
Kymberly H.
Ionia, MI
SweetSpot Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash - 8 fl oz uploaded by Kymberly H.
I used to use summer eve before this. Sweet spot actually lathers and smells so good. I love that it actually feels like your clean. It makes your skin feel smooth. The vanilla smell is warm and strong. I prefer this to summer eve by a long shot. I feel like the clean lasts longer and it does not mess with my PH balance.
janet A.
Elmont, NY
SweetSpot Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash - 8 fl oz uploaded by janet A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this on the advice of Tammy from @tammysagelessbeauty and what great advice. Going through menopause you become very sensative and most washes irritate you. I have not gotten any irritation or dryness. It also smells great. I definitely recommend this product.
Liz N.
Purchased at: Target
I recently decided to give this product a try. The scent is heavenly and very gentle. My only issue with it is that the cap tends to get product stuck in it. Like the screw top doesn't really stay really secure. Besides that, it really is a great product.