SweetSpot Labs Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash uploaded by Angela M.

BY SWEETSPOT LABS

Perfect for a Sunday stay at home spa day, SweetSpot Labs Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash has a soft, gourmand floral scent and uses coconut derived cleansers and skin softening emollient oils. This unique formula will help you reach shower nirvana. Your whole body will thank us — especially your sweet spot!

• I've had bad experiences with cleaning and UTIs, should be worrie...2 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on your "V"? 6 Answers
  • Yes it is just be careful not to add too much1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sally K.
Sally K.
Portsmouth
If you really want your partner to *ahem*... treat you right... you NEED this product. My boyfriend can't keep his hands off me and this stuff has worked wonders! I'm convinced it's flavored, though I don't recommend eating it... but trust me. It's tasty enough to use on that sweet spot.
lauren s.
lauren s.
Simply the best! This is the safest, best smelling vag cleaner, ever! It works the best as a pH balancing cleanser and it is wonderful used as a body wash as well. Love this product.
Serena P.
Serena P.
victoria Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sweet spot gentle wash makes me feel clean and fresh it is total worth its price. I broke out at first but it's fine now.
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT
Not irritating at all perfect on the skin and smells very very amazing I love this so much and it is in ideal packaging
La J.
La J.
Wilmington, NC
Great product good for everyone. Smells amazing. Thick and lavish lather. I would recommend it to anyone.
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
It's really gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I recommend this to friends❤️❤️❤️
Monica W.
Monica W.
I used to use summers eve products for years until one day I saw this at my local target and became intrigued. It plainly states on the bottle that it is 97% natural. I like that idea especially for the more delicate areas of my body. It's also cruelty free! Do not be turned off by the approximately seven dollar price tag on this product. If you are using this as a feminine wash alone , expect to have the same bottle around for about five months, if used daily! Now, that is a good deal no matter what your budget is! This wonderful product feels like straight up LIQUID SILK on contact with your skin. I was amazed when I rinsed and I felt the silky feeling remained . After using this for a year, I can honestly say it has changed the way I shower forever. My skin feels like a newborn's. This is an incredible product for shaving the bikini line as well! No other shaving cream can do the job like this. This would be a great product for anyone with extremely sensitive skin all over their body, to use as just a body wash for every day. I first bought the bottle that was in the turquoise packaging and was neroli mandarin scent, but I found the fragrance to be a little aggravating, and I wouldn't really even say I'm overly sensitive in that area! I gave this vanilla blossom sent a try next and boy was I happy I did. It has a very light, vanilla icing/cupcake type of scent and did not sting or irritate in any way whatsoever. Please give this a purchase and spread the word. More women need to know about this incredible product. If more people did it would put companies like vagisil and summers eve out of business. This is truly a holy grail item that I will continue to buy for a lifetime .
Angela M.
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is this my staple wash but I recommend this wash gel to everyone I know ! I use the wipes as well but when it comes to this wash it make me being clean during my period so smooth! The price is kinda high for a was that is all natural I definitely understand I can beat the price! Try it out and see! You will love it girl! SweetSpot Labs Vanilla Blossom Gentle Wash
Fefe M.
Fefe M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at BeautyCon LA ‘17 and it’s been a great gym bag staple. What I love more then the scent is how it’s ph balanced, yet never dries me out. Every other feminine wash, especially ph balancers, always irritates me and I was skeptical about this one. But I love how it feels and I can’t wait to purchase the full size version.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use summers eve and I got this in a sample and have been using it and am so impressed! I will definitely be using this instead of summers eve because it is even gentler! Very great for my sensitive skin, has a milky like texture which I like and the scent is very light. Definitely recommend!
Ansonia L.
Ansonia L.
Birmingham, AL
Is this safe to use on your "V"?
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I've had bad experiences with cleaning and UTIs, should be worried about this product near my V?
LoveTheGlam A.
LoveTheGlam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes it is just be careful not to add too much