BY SWEETSPOT LABS #19 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent
    • Vanilla Blossom is a soft, gourmand floral
    • Neroli Mandarin is a luscious, tropical, clean floral scent

• What is the pros and cons about Sweet Spots? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensiti...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Rebecca B.
I love these cleansing wipes. They have nice scents to chose from and leave you feeling clean. Target usually has a coupon on their cartwheel app for them too.
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Love this put in purse, to wash face when out and about, if u are swimming, working and sweaty, working out
Nancy D.
Boynton Beach, FL
These wipes are a mommy must have! I have two boys and I need to clean them up on the go everyday!
Wether Its after a soccer game or play date at the park, gym or camping trip with cub scouts these whips
Save the day. Ps: ether are regressing and smell good too
Lauren J.
They are super convenient and make you feel refreshed! I received vanilla blossom and Neroli Mandarin for free through influenster to test and review.
Accacia H.
I got these in my Spirit Voxbox and they're nice. When I first took it out of the packaging I thought it was very thin and wasn't sturdy enough, but I stood corrected. Though they don't share the thickness of baby wipes they are very effective and smell nice as well.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
These are very soft and smell great. I really like them. My only complaint is that they aren't flushable.
Diana S.
Miami Beach , FL
These wipettes are so convenient. Great for on the go. I received Grapefruit Verbena, Vanilla Blossom, and Neroli Mandarin in my #SpiritVoxBox My personal favorite is Vanilla Blossom. I especially like using these after the gym. They are great for freshening up after a workout when you don't have time for a shower. I use them all over. They don't irritate my skin. Overall, I would highly recommend. I love there little memo: "Made by women, for women. Naturally" #Girlpower
Aaliyah G.
Little Rock, AR
I have received all three in my voxbox and I enjoyed them. The scents smell amazing. I will be buying these soon. Also I love that's it's almost natural.
Kathy S.
Orange City, FL
These wipettes smell so great, and it's such a long lasting scent that literally cleans up so much. I was given these in my Spirit Voxbox and will definitely be buying these once I run out. I used the Vanilla scented ones right after class and I was so shocked that they would freshen up and smell so great! I would recommend these to everyone, honestly.
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
Just got these in my #spiritvoxbox. I absolutely love them. They are the perfect size to carry with you and are gentle and smell wonderful!
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
What is the pros and cons about Sweet Spots?