BY SWEETSPOT LABS #99 in Feminine Care

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
I like the scents. They fit in any purse or pocket. I feel cleaner than when I use toilet paper alone. They are thinner than I thought they would be.
Christa K.
Great for on the go and they actually smell good! I have sensitive skin and they've been fantastic. I actually really like having them in my bag!
Shanti C.
Tracy, CA
Would love to try thease please it would be greattt to use on the go i love these kinds of things greatt for staying healthy and germ free
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
Just got these in my #spiritvoxbox. I absolutely love them. They are the perfect size to carry with you and are gentle and smell wonderful!
Jill F.
Hilliard, OH
I actually really liked these! The smells lasted a long time and are a great product to keep in your purse for whenever you may need one!
Sapphire M.
I love these! they are so cute and they get the job done. They leave your skin so soft and smelling great, definitely recommend!
Betsy L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love these! the vanilla scent is my favorite. these wipes seriously make me feel fresh whether I just worked out or whenever.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love these on the go wipes . They make your face feel so refreshed. They smell so good . My fave is the grapefruit verbena.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received these wipes from #Goodie box for a free sample. I tried them and I really liked them , I felt nice and clean.
Christine Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really love this product and I would highly reccomend this product to woman it smells amazing with different flavors
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?