BY SWEETSPOT LABS #15 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I cannot recommend these enough. Cute packaging, great smells, natural ingredients and they worked wonderfully. I felt refreshed and clean after I used them. I received these in my Spirit Voxbox and absolutely loved them.
Simone J.
I received Grapefruit Verbena, Vanilla Blossom, and Neroli Mandarin in my #SpiritVoxBox and i absolutely love it, it smells so good and the scent is very long lasting. I will go and buy this product. I love it. thanks #influenster
Shannon J.
Toms River, NJ
Everything you can want in a wipette! Gets the job done and leaves you feeling fresh. The small packaging is great for on-the-go, it's discreet, and not to mention cute! The scents are great. Highly recommend.
Megan M.
Palm Coast, FL
I got this in my #spiritvoxbox, this was my first voxbox and I'm so glad that I got this! It makes my skin feel so soft and not dry at all. I'd definitely recommend this!! I always carry it in my purse. :)
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Excelente para la limpieza de la zona femenina, con olor e ingredientes 98% naturales es muy práctico para llevar en la cartera o bolso

excellent for cleaning the female area, smelling and 98% natural ingredients is very convenient to carry in your wallet or purse
Stacy S.
What a great invention! I love these wipettes! They are so convenient for after a sweaty workout when you're on the go and don't have the time to shower straight after. Love all three of these scents also! The vanilla scent is my favorite! I will be purchasing more of these and I totally recommend this!
Sydney N.
Willow River, MN
I received the Neroli Mandarin and Vanilla Blossom feminine wipes in my Voxbox today! They smell amazing and are 98% natural!! They gave me a fresh and clean feel after using! I like these better than Summer's Eve feminine wipes, these smell so so much better. Love this product!
Andrea R.
Great for carrying on the go, cute packaging, and amazing scents. They work well on sensitive skin and make you feel clean. They are also a pretty good size compared to some other brands.
Nancy D.
Boynton Beach, FL
These wipes are a mommy must have! I have two boys and I need to clean them up on the go everyday!
Wether Its after a soccer game or play date at the park, gym or camping trip with cub scouts these whips
Save the day. Ps: ether are regressing and smell good too
Tabitha G.
Radcliff, KY
Quick and easy to use for on the go instead rough toilet paper. Cute packaging and super easy to just throw in your purse. Also it's 98% natural so there's an added bonus.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?