BY SWEETSPOT LABS #12 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Tabitha G.
Radcliff, KY
Quick and easy to use for on the go instead rough toilet paper. Cute packaging and super easy to just throw in your purse. Also it's 98% natural so there's an added bonus.
Kaylee H.
Buckley, WA
These are alright, some smell really good, others, not so much! I didn't like the grapefruit smell at all. I used them when needed and they are perfect size for your purse
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
I got these in my #spiritvoxbox! These are very easy to carry around with you and work great. I'm not super keen on the scents but they are still useful regardless.
madalyn s.
These are AMAZING! Very easy to use and keep you fresh. I use them anytime I need them or just need a little boost to finish my day. They are wonderful. They are similar to other products, but different fragrance styles and cheaper. I was satisfied with this product and would recommend.
Rebecca B.
I love these cleansing wipes. They have nice scents to chose from and leave you feeling clean. Target usually has a coupon on their cartwheel app for them too.
Lisa P.
These wipes help me stay fresh and feel clean when I'm on my days or when I'm just sweaty in general, the scents are another plus especially the vanilla one
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These were in my #SpiritVoxBox and I was not impressed. I don't think they work as well as the Summers Eve brand. Also, the Vanilla scent was far too strong.
Sarit A.
Chicopee, MA
They are really soft and they smell really good I would def buy I got it in my spirit voxbox and I hate toilet paper so great and I got three I used one
Aaliyah G.
Little Rock, AR
I have received all three in my voxbox and I enjoyed them. The scents smell amazing. I will be buying these soon. Also I love that's it's almost natural.
Nicole D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great to have in hand when you need to freshen up! They didn't burn me at all and made me feel really clean down there plus it's 98% natural!
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?