BY SWEETSPOT LABS #15 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Isabel D.
Holt, MI
Loved Loved Loved this product!! I received this item for FREE to test. The size was perfect and the different scents were amazing!! The size in which they come in is discrete and small enough to come anywhere with you!! Easy to use and the fact that they are 98% natural and good for the environment is a plus.
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
I like how easy to use and convenient these little packets are! They're so small and light, unlike the normal bulky pack of flushable wipes I usually carry around. The only reason I wouldn't switch to these wipes are the scent. It's probably a personal preference but I don't like using scented feminine products. If SweetSpot Labs made an unscented one I'd definitely purchase! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Allison G.
These were in my #SpiritVoxBox and I am obsessed. I used one to freshen up before a date after a crazy long day following an all nighter and it was perfect! I am obsessed and cannot wait to use the other two that came in my box! I highly recommend for any woman on the go. Plus there was no negative reaction from my super sensitive skin
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
I would definitely recommend these! They come in a small packaging so it fits easily anywhere. I keep them in my purse in a little compartment for after I exercise and I even keep some in my 14 month olds diaper bag in case I need them and don't have my purse. They smell amazing and my favorite smell is the vanilla blossom.
Kristine T.
Buena Park, CA
I love the wipes because most of the ingridients are organic and It smells really good! I feel my skin soft and silky. It's perfect on sensitive skin. I recommend this product.

Disclaimer: I received this product complementary for testing purposes.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
I got two of these wipettes from the Spirit Voxbox. The scents I got were Vanilla Blossom and Neroli Mandarin. I loved the Vanilla Blossom scent; the Neroli Madarin was okay. I have sensitive skin and the product didn't irritate it at all. I'll definitely buy some more of these wipettes in the future.
Noelle L.
I got these for free in my Spirit VoxBox. I was really hesitant, since they aren't really my thing. But I loved these!! The Vanilla Blossom smells so nice! It left my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I didn't feel sticky or wet after using them. Highly recommended!
Maddie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I'm not sure why but I absolutely love the idea of easy to use wipes! These have definitely come in handy and are so easy to throw in my purse! They also have amazing scent and are all natural. I love how they are "made by women, for women" and I think everyone should try these out!
Kayla B.
Browns Summit, NC
These are super convenient and they also really do have a nice smell. I even used them after the gym since I still had to go to class and it worked well for that too. I would recommend these to anyone who needs wipes every time the use the restroom. They are so great for on the go.
Kendra H.
I haven't tried these out yet. I did get them in my VoxBox and I'm excited to try them. I got the yellow and the blue one. I think that it will be something great to add to my purse. They will be good to refresh during the day. I think if I do like them I might just buy some.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?