BY SWEETSPOT LABS #99 in Feminine Care

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on target.com
Joanne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the packaging because it's small and discreet and easy for travel. Personally I wasn't a big fan of the scents especially the yellow and green one - seemed a little too strong. Otherwise I think they're great!

**Received this for for free testing purposes
Emily M.
Shippensburg, PA
I received these in my #SpiritVoxBox. I received Grapefruit Verbena, Vanilla Blossom, and Neroli Mandarin. I was not a huge fan of the vanilla one, however the other two I loved! I use them after the gym if I have no time to take a shower and they work perfectly!
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
These are perfect for having in your purse for whenever you go somewhere. It smells great and comes in a really cute packaging. Normally some products give you a small little wipe but the SweetSpot Labs gives you just the right amount to get a thorough wipe.
jessie p.
Wyomissing, PA
I got these in my spirit voxbox and was a bit disappointed. The smell from them did not smell good at all when I used them, I had to use other wipes to try and remove the scent from these. I seem to be the only person that this happened to but it was gross!
Andrea Z.
Got the free sample of these, and they are super convenient! I loved the fact that they are individually wrapped, and that I can throw a few in my bag for a busy day and know I can always stay fresh. Super happy that they are mostly natural ingredients!
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been looking for moist wipes to use to refresh periodically throughout the day. As someone who prefers natural products, I've found limited selection. Overall, I was pleased with these. The fragrances were lovely and the wipettes were a good size and dampness. With that said, this felt like a tease! I'd love to be able to purchase some of these varieties in larger amount (individually wrapped or in bulk) through Amazon, but it looks like I'll need to look elsewhere.
Kathy S.
Orange City, FL
These wipettes smell so great, and it's such a long lasting scent that literally cleans up so much. I was given these in my Spirit Voxbox and will definitely be buying these once I run out. I used the Vanilla scented ones right after class and I was so shocked that they would freshen up and smell so great! I would recommend these to everyone, honestly.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for on the go. They are easy and fast. And do I need to mention that they are 98% natural which is even better for the environment. They also come in different scents which is another plus for me
Caitlin W.
I received these complimentary from Influenster. These wipes are very handy to keep in your purse and leave a very clean feeling. I enjoyed the convenience of having them and they had unique scents. I would definitely consider purchasing in the future.
Monica L.
Manchester, NH
Love the individual packaging. They are so handy. The scents are really pleasant! My favorite would have to be the Vanilla one. I am definitely going to be picking this up at Target on my next trip! For sure recommend to all the ladies out there.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?