BY SWEETSPOT LABS #12 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent
    • Vanilla Blossom is a soft, gourmand floral
    • Neroli Mandarin is a luscious, tropical, clean floral scent

• What is the pros and cons about Sweet Spots? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensiti...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Noelle L.
I got these for free in my Spirit VoxBox. I was really hesitant, since they aren't really my thing. But I loved these!! The Vanilla Blossom smells so nice! It left my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I didn't feel sticky or wet after using them. Highly recommended!
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Okay so at first I was a little worried because these are slightly scented. But they work just fine and it's not as if you've just sprayed your private parts with Lysol spray lol! I would buy these but I usually just use unscented flushable wipes. It's good to note these are not flushable but are biodegradable.
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got two of these wipettes from the Spirit Voxbox. The scents I got were Vanilla Blossom and Neroli Mandarin. I loved the Vanilla Blossom scent; the Neroli Madarin was okay. I have sensitive skin and the product didn't irritate it at all. I'll definitely buy some more of these wipettes in the future.
Maddie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm not sure why but I absolutely love the idea of easy to use wipes! These have definitely come in handy and are so easy to throw in my purse! They also have amazing scent and are all natural. I love how they are "made by women, for women" and I think everyone should try these out!
Kayla B.
Browns Summit, NC
These are super convenient and they also really do have a nice smell. I even used them after the gym since I still had to go to class and it worked well for that too. I would recommend these to anyone who needs wipes every time the use the restroom. They are so great for on the go.
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
These are perfect for the Florida weather. There are times when the heat gets to you so much, you just have to wipe your face to freshen up. I've used similar products and some of them just have too much fragrance and not enough moisture. I would buy these in each fragrance!
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I haven't tried these out yet. I did get them in my VoxBox and I'm excited to try them. I got the yellow and the blue one. I think that it will be something great to add to my purse. They will be good to refresh during the day. I think if I do like them I might just buy some.
Danielle F.
Clearfield, PA
I received these in my #spiritvoxbox and since I've never tried anything like them I gave them a shot. I used them after the gym and they made me feel fresh. They vanilla was my favorite the other two didn't smell very good. I would recommend the vanilla to a friend.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are prefect to throw in your purse, just in case you need them. They are refreshing & great for cleaning your most private areas. They are so easy to use, too.All you have to do is rip them open & they are ready to use. These are great I would recommend them for any woman.
Accacia H.
I got these in my Spirit Voxbox and they're nice. When I first took it out of the packaging I thought it was very thin and wasn't sturdy enough, but I stood corrected. Though they don't share the thickness of baby wipes they are very effective and smell nice as well.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?