BY SWEETSPOT LABS #15 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Bee R.
Monticello, NY
Let's face it girls, our periods can make us feel less than clean down there and these wipes are awesome to have on hand. I love that these wipes say they are 98% natural, biodegradable, and cruelty-free right on the packaging (And can I mention how cute the packaging is?! Love!). It's always nice to see a company concerned about the environment. I received the scents "Vanilla Blossom" & "Neroli Mandarin" in my box. They smelled really good and help you feel super clean. However, be warned...the smell certainly lingers but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just something I felt I should note. Also, be sure to test a small area in case you're allergic or they irritate you. Lady Parts are a fickle thing. Overall, these are great to keep in your bag if you're out and about and need a little bit extra freshening up. Totally recommend.
Diana S.
Miami Beach , FL
These wipettes are so convenient. Great for on the go. I received Grapefruit Verbena, Vanilla Blossom, and Neroli Mandarin in my #SpiritVoxBox My personal favorite is Vanilla Blossom. I especially like using these after the gym. They are great for freshening up after a workout when you don't have time for a shower. I use them all over. They don't irritate my skin. Overall, I would highly recommend. I love there little memo: "Made by women, for women. Naturally" #Girlpower
Clarise B.
Newport Beach, CA
As far as feminine hygiene wipes go, they do a great job! I compared them with another brand I already own and they seemed to work the same. The cute packaging makes them fun to carry on the go! I wasn't fond of the vanilla one because it smelt like cupcakes and I wouldn't want to wipe my lady parts with a cupcake D: and I feel that both scents are strong in general, and you want to be careful about using any fragranced products down there since its sensitive and may get irritated!
Ash M.
I got these in the spirit voxbox, and I was kind of skeptical at first. I threw them in my bag like, "yeah that's nice, but I've lived this long without them, how often am I gonna use them?" But they really are growing on me! Useful after the gym or when I'm running around all day, they're very portable, have adorable packaging, and I like the scents. Not sure if I'll actually be purchasing them again, but this skeptic is officially converted.
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
These are amazing not only are they small and convenient they are potent and work wonders. Put them in your purse or even your gym bag! They are great for your "sweet spot" but I also found them handy for the underarms and whole body if you go to the gym but don't have time to shower before work or want to freshen up quick before running into town! Amazing product!:)
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
These worked quite well! I was very pleased with them! The reason I give them 4 stars is because of the scents. The yellow one (vanilla) smells absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier. However, the other 2 are a bit different. The green one (grapefruit) and the blue one (mandarin) don't smell so good. The green one is the worst. It smelled like a lemon furniture polish...like a pine sol. I would DEFINITELY purchase the yellow ones.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are great! I received them from Influenster for free in the #Spirit VoxBox, and I loved them! The smell is sweet without being overbearing, and it leaves you feeling fresh. It's not icky or wet feeling, and the wipe is huge, you could definitely use it for a good wipe down after a workout or something. They work great on my sensitive skin too. I'd definitely say they're worth it :)
Taylor T.
I haven't tried these out yet but I can honestly say I'm excited to. I feel like they are going to smell great from the names on the packages. plus it's always good to be fresh below the belt. Another plus is they are gynecologist recommend so I know they are safe and not harsh.
Stephany H.
Son toallitas húmedas como cualquier otras. Lo novedoso es que vienen en aromas dulces bastante agradables. A mí me han enviado una de Neroli Mandarin y otra de flor de vainilla. No tengo alguna queja sobre este producto, pese a que pienso que dejan una sensación un poco pegostosa, aunque la mayoría de las toallitas húmedas me dejan con esa sensación.
Aria F.
These wipes are so so cute! They come in these colorful little packages, and they looked more hand wipes or face towelettes than feminine wipes, which is great. I got them as a part of the Spirit VoxBox and I've used two so far. The Vanilla Blossom is my favorite. They worked like a charm and I have the Grapefruit tucked away from another emergency.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?