BY SWEETSPOT LABS #19 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

Buy on Target
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how these pH balanced wipes are cruelty free, and not only that but how they are made by women for women. That alone is amazing! Now the wipe itself is very soft, and does have you feeling refreshed after you use it. My only problem was the scent of them. Vanilla Blossom was overwhelmingly strong to me and it just gave me a headache. The Grapefruit Verbena was a lot better in the scent department, but my favorite had to be the Coconut Lime. I would definitely try out the on the go wipes first before you commit to using just one scent. I'm sure glad I did!

I received this item complimentary from PinchMe in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
I received samples of these wipes from pinchme and I absolutely loved them. I love that they are made from natural ingredients, they are clinically tested, and they are biodegradable. The packaging is super cute and have a nice scent to them. I definitely look forward on buying more of these.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
I really love these sweet spot labs in the go wipettes. I recieved a trio sample size for free from PINCHme. This company is also cruelty free !! There are plenty of scents to choose from, all of Which will leave you feeling fresh and smelling great. Also very cute packaging. Slim design and Very discrete.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I enjoy using these feminine wipes. They smell really good and protects and cleans you areas from dirt and infectious germs. It also keeps your ph balance high as well. They are great for when you are on the go and they have plenty of scents to choose from.
Maria Eugenia O.
I received this free SweetSpot Labs
On-The-Go Wipettes from Pinchme and  are very useful for going to the gym or school, I
liked the three fragrances, they are very soft and delicate with skin.
Alyssa P.
Shelby Twp, MI
These lightly scented wipes are great for times you don't feel so fresh. I feel secure knowing they are made of 98% natural ingredients. I tried 3 different scents and they were all very pleasant.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! They fit perfectly in a small wristlet or handbag. I love to take them with me when I go out in case I need to freshen up. Each scent smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin at all. These are just what I was looking for as a alternative to my chemically products like Summer's Eve. Definitely give these a try!
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
Meh! I used to be an avid user of SweetSpot back in the day. I had their whole kit with spray and towelettes, but I fell off the bandwagon after daily use started irritating my skin. SweetSpot is a bit of scam, they mess with your bodies natural PH level, stripping your body of good bacteria that helps aid and protect against irritation and infection. Not so sweet. SweetSpot is good for those who need to freshen up with occasional use. I prefer Good Wipes as the chemicals they use are less harmful and invasive.
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been looking for moist wipes to use to refresh periodically throughout the day. As someone who prefers natural products, I've found limited selection. Overall, I was pleased with these. The fragrances were lovely and the wipettes were a good size and dampness. With that said, this felt like a tease! I'd love to be able to purchase some of these varieties in larger amount (individually wrapped or in bulk) through Amazon, but it looks like I'll need to look elsewhere.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These wipes definitely help when you are feeling not-so-fresh.  All three smell amazing and they come in cute little fun packaging!  I don't use them every day, but so far they have not irritated my skin at all.  I purchased mine at Target, but usually the SweetSpot website has promotions and/or sales going on.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?