BY SWEETSPOT LABS #99 in Feminine Care

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent
    • Vanilla Blossom is a soft, gourmand floral
    • Neroli Mandarin is a luscious, tropical, clean floral scent

• What is the pros and cons about Sweet Spots? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Aria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These wipes are so so cute! They come in these colorful little packages, and they looked more hand wipes or face towelettes than feminine wipes, which is great. I got them as a part of the Spirit VoxBox and I've used two so far. The Vanilla Blossom is my favorite. They worked like a charm and I have the Grapefruit tucked away from another emergency.
Lexie E.
Killeen, TX
SweetSpot Labs Wipettes are amazing! I keep them in my gym bag with me every single day. I didn't think I needed this product until I used it. You should definitely try them if you haven't before, they are very discrete and almost NO ONE will know they're a feminine product.
Isabel D.
Holt, MI
Loved Loved Loved this product!! I received this item for FREE to test. The size was perfect and the different scents were amazing!! The size in which they come in is discrete and small enough to come anywhere with you!! Easy to use and the fact that they are 98% natural and good for the environment is a plus.
Amber B.
PHENIX CITY, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this product from the spiritvox box. This oroduct gives the right amout of moisture and isn't drenched in liquid or overly scented. So if your feeling not so clean on your monthly or if it's just after a work out use the sweet spot on the go
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how easy to use and convenient these little packets are! They're so small and light, unlike the normal bulky pack of flushable wipes I usually carry around. The only reason I wouldn't switch to these wipes are the scent. It's probably a personal preference but I don't like using scented feminine products. If SweetSpot Labs made an unscented one I'd definitely purchase! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Allison G.
These were in my #SpiritVoxBox and I am obsessed. I used one to freshen up before a date after a crazy long day following an all nighter and it was perfect! I am obsessed and cannot wait to use the other two that came in my box! I highly recommend for any woman on the go. Plus there was no negative reaction from my super sensitive skin
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
I would definitely recommend these! They come in a small packaging so it fits easily anywhere. I keep them in my purse in a little compartment for after I exercise and I even keep some in my 14 month olds diaper bag in case I need them and don't have my purse. They smell amazing and my favorite smell is the vanilla blossom.
Kristine T.
Buena Park, CA
I love the wipes because most of the ingridients are organic and It smells really good! I feel my skin soft and silky. It's perfect on sensitive skin. I recommend this product.

Disclaimer: I received this product complementary for testing purposes.
Kayla R.
West Chester , PA
I love how cute the packaging of this product is! I was so happy to receive the vanilla scented wipes and they smelled absolutely amazing. They were so portable and easy to slip in your pocket, purse, or backpack. Would definitely get the wipes again because they smelled so great and were a quick way to freshen up!
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got two of these wipettes from the Spirit Voxbox. The scents I got were Vanilla Blossom and Neroli Mandarin. I loved the Vanilla Blossom scent; the Neroli Madarin was okay. I have sensitive skin and the product didn't irritate it at all. I'll definitely buy some more of these wipettes in the future.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?

back