BY SWEETSPOT LABS

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent
    • Vanilla Blossom is a soft, gourmand floral
    • Neroli Mandarin is a luscious, tropical, clean floral scent

• What is the pros and cons about Sweet Spots? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
These are amazing not only are they small and convenient they are potent and work wonders. Put them in your purse or even your gym bag! They are great for your "sweet spot" but I also found them handy for the underarms and whole body if you go to the gym but don't have time to shower before work or want to freshen up quick before running into town! Amazing product!:)
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
These worked quite well! I was very pleased with them! The reason I give them 4 stars is because of the scents. The yellow one (vanilla) smells absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier. However, the other 2 are a bit different. The green one (grapefruit) and the blue one (mandarin) don't smell so good. The green one is the worst. It smelled like a lemon furniture polish...like a pine sol. I would DEFINITELY purchase the yellow ones.
Laura B.
I received these in a Target beauty box and after finally figuring out that they were feminine wipes, I was interested to try them. I love the varied scents and how convenient and discreet the packaging is. My only complaint is that they are so thin. I felt like they were about to "biodegrade" in my hand...I'm used to the sturdiness of baby wipes. I will probably repurchase but it seems like a luxury item if you compare them to baby wipes.
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
These little guys are amazing. These were sent to me but boy do I love them. They help me feel refreshed and I've gone out to buy them at Target. I always carry them in my purse along with my pantiliners. I would totally recommend these to all women. I buy the 7 pack for about $3. I usually use one per day anyways. Its fun and feels cute to have, but also feel very clean and refreshed during the day.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are great! I received them from Influenster for free in the #Spirit VoxBox, and I loved them! The smell is sweet without being overbearing, and it leaves you feeling fresh. It's not icky or wet feeling, and the wipe is huge, you could definitely use it for a good wipe down after a workout or something. They work great on my sensitive skin too. I'd definitely say they're worth it :)
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried this trio from a Target beauty box. I don't usually use products like this so I don't have much to compare these to, but these were just meh for me. It was either the grapefruit verbena or neuroli wipe that reminded me of a plain wet wipe you might get at a fast food restaurant, and one of them actually kind of stung my skin. I would never purchase these wipes on my own.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
Meh! I used to be an avid user of SweetSpot back in the day. I had their whole kit with spray and towelettes, but I fell off the bandwagon after daily use started irritating my skin. SweetSpot is a bit of scam, they mess with your bodies natural PH level, stripping your body of good bacteria that helps aid and protect against irritation and infection. Not so sweet. SweetSpot is good for those who need to freshen up with occasional use. I prefer Good Wipes as the chemicals they use are less harmful and invasive.
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE! I received these as part of my last Vox Box and I have been in love with them ever since. They compare pretty closely to the Summer's Eve line, but their scents are awesome! I use the wipes and the feminine wash, it is my go to product. I will continue to buy, but I do wish the pricing was a little more reasonable. Worth a try!
Taylor T.
I haven't tried these out yet but I can honestly say I'm excited to. I feel like they are going to smell great from the names on the packages. plus it's always good to be fresh below the belt. Another plus is they are gynecologist recommend so I know they are safe and not harsh.
Stephany H.
Son toallitas húmedas como cualquier otras. Lo novedoso es que vienen en aromas dulces bastante agradables. A mí me han enviado una de Neroli Mandarin y otra de flor de vainilla. No tengo alguna queja sobre este producto, pese a que pienso que dejan una sensación un poco pegostosa, aunque la mayoría de las toallitas húmedas me dejan con esa sensación.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?

Target