BY SWEETSPOT LABS #19 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Betsy L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love these! the vanilla scent is my favorite. these wipes seriously make me feel fresh whether I just worked out or whenever.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love these on the go wipes . They make your face feel so refreshed. They smell so good . My fave is the grapefruit verbena.
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Love this put in purse, to wash face when out and about, if u are swimming, working and sweaty, working out
DeyJa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Never had it never tried it looks like a great product to try try it and let me know how that goes 😂
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this in my influenster box, i love this, very helpful. And they smell really good
Jessica S.
I use them for like in ahurry or on a go whenever I travel or something I love these
Alexandra G.

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

The fragrances of these wipettes smell great.  They have fun and cute
packaging.  I liked the easy single use
packets to take on the go.  I would also
keep for at home use.  The wipette is
decent in size, but isn’t overly soaked in product.  I applied to my feminine area and it did a
good job of leaving me feeling clean down there.  This is good for freshening up in between
showers.  The cloth is very gentle and it
didn't sting at all.

Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was given the opportunity to try 3 samples of SweetSpot Labs on-the-go personal wipes.  I received coconut lime, grapefruit verbena, and vanilla blossom.  Out of all of them, I liked the coconut lime the best.  They are extremely soft and what I liked the best is that they are full-size wipes.  The small ones just don't cut it.  These are not flushable which is not a deal breaker for me since where we live we have a septic tank and do not flush flushable wipes down the toilet either for safety reasons.  Would I use these in place of baby wipes?  Most likely not. The reason being, I am not swayed enough with feminine cleaning products to use them.  This is solely personal preference based on the recommendation of my OB/GYN and so for this reason only, I would not personally use them.  However, for folks that do, I would recommend these as they get the job done and the product is well made.
Cassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I will admit, at first, I was a little confused about these SweetSpot Labs On-the-Go Personal Wipes when I received them for free from another site for review purposes...were they for a woman's body, or just her "sweet spot". I think the answer is that they are designed for her sweet spot. They are 98% natural, pH balanced, and gynecologist recommended. That being said, I think they can be used to freshen up other parts of a woman's body as well. They are gentle and smell amazing! The best part is that these on-the-go wipettes are discreet and convinent to carry around all the time. I love that they are biodegradable and compostable, but I think I would purchase their bottle of wash for regular use at home and stick to using these on occasion when I am on-the-go. Great product and it seems like a lot of thought and research went into creating this brand and their products!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my first time trying a product by SweetSpot Labs and it definitely left a lasting impression! These on-the-go personal wipes are so easy to use and are very convenient on-the-go. They are perfect to freshen up during a regular work day, or when traveling en route to a much needed vacation. I definitely recommend and will be looking for these next time I travel! I received these free from an outside sampling website.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
What is the pros and cons about Sweet Spots?