BY SWEETSPOT LABS #12 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kelly S.
DENISON, TX
I really love these sweet spot labs in the go wipettes. I recieved a trio sample size for free from PINCHme. This company is also cruelty free !! There are plenty of scents to choose from, all of Which will leave you feeling fresh and smelling great. Also very cute packaging. Slim design and Very discrete.
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been looking for moist wipes to use to refresh periodically throughout the day. As someone who prefers natural products, I've found limited selection. Overall, I was pleased with these. The fragrances were lovely and the wipettes were a good size and dampness. With that said, this felt like a tease! I'd love to be able to purchase some of these varieties in larger amount (individually wrapped or in bulk) through Amazon, but it looks like I'll need to look elsewhere.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I enjoy using these feminine wipes. They smell really good and protects and cleans you areas from dirt and infectious germs. It also keeps your ph balance high as well. They are great for when you are on the go and they have plenty of scents to choose from.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These wipes definitely help when you are feeling not-so-fresh.  All three smell amazing and they come in cute little fun packaging!  I don't use them every day, but so far they have not irritated my skin at all.  I purchased mine at Target, but usually the SweetSpot website has promotions and/or sales going on.
Bee R.
Monticello, NY
Let's face it girls, our periods can make us feel less than clean down there and these wipes are awesome to have on hand. I love that these wipes say they are 98% natural, biodegradable, and cruelty-free right on the packaging (And can I mention how cute the packaging is?! Love!). It's always nice to see a company concerned about the environment. I received the scents "Vanilla Blossom" & "Neroli Mandarin" in my box. They smelled really good and help you feel super clean. However, be warned...the smell certainly lingers but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just something I felt I should note. Also, be sure to test a small area in case you're allergic or they irritate you. Lady Parts are a fickle thing. Overall, these are great to keep in your bag if you're out and about and need a little bit extra freshening up. Totally recommend.
Maria Eugenia O.
I received this free SweetSpot Labs
On-The-Go Wipettes from Pinchme and  are very useful for going to the gym or school, I
liked the three fragrances, they are very soft and delicate with skin.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
These wipettes are so convenient. Great for on the go. I received Grapefruit Verbena, Vanilla Blossom, and Neroli Mandarin in my #SpiritVoxBox My personal favorite is Vanilla Blossom. I especially like using these after the gym. They are great for freshening up after a workout when you don't have time for a shower. I use them all over. They don't irritate my skin. Overall, I would highly recommend. I love there little memo: "Made by women, for women. Naturally" #Girlpower
Karsyn B.
I enjoyed the scent of these products, which is why I give them anything above one star. The ingredient list may say that they are all natural, which they are, but it includes glucose, which is sugar, and shouldn't be anywhere near your vaginal area. It can cause problems. If you are looking for an all natural product that doesn't have glucose in it, check out the brand Jo. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a product just like this, so if you end up not being satisfied, you can email them and they will find a product that better suits you.
Clarise B.
Newport Beach, CA
As far as feminine hygiene wipes go, they do a great job! I compared them with another brand I already own and they seemed to work the same. The cute packaging makes them fun to carry on the go! I wasn't fond of the vanilla one because it smelt like cupcakes and I wouldn't want to wipe my lady parts with a cupcake D: and I feel that both scents are strong in general, and you want to be careful about using any fragranced products down there since its sensitive and may get irritated!
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I received these in the Spirit Vox Box and I cannot stop raving about them! I have already bought another box of these to use! There are perfect for on the go, discreet if you are shy about others knowing you use them and they smell wonderful! I love these things. I was using the Summers Eve ones and they aren't bad but these feel and smell better! Thanks Influenster!
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?