BY SWEETSPOT LABS #19 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

Buy on Target
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are prefect to throw in your purse, just in case you need them. They are refreshing & great for cleaning your most private areas. They are so easy to use, too.All you have to do is rip them open & they are ready to use. These are great I would recommend them for any woman.
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
These are perfect for the Florida weather. There are times when the heat gets to you so much, you just have to wipe your face to freshen up. I've used similar products and some of them just have too much fragrance and not enough moisture. I would buy these in each fragrance!
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
SweetSpot Labs Wipettes are amazing! I keep them in my gym bag with me every single day. I didn't think I needed this product until I used it. You should definitely try them if you haven't before, they are very discrete and almost NO ONE will know they're a feminine product.
Amber B.
Phenix city, AL
I really enjoyed this product from the spiritvox box. This oroduct gives the right amout of moisture and isn't drenched in liquid or overly scented. So if your feeling not so clean on your monthly or if it's just after a work out use the sweet spot on the go
Caitlin W.
I received these complimentary from Influenster. These wipes are very handy to keep in your purse and leave a very clean feeling. I enjoyed the convenience of having them and they had unique scents. I would definitely consider purchasing in the future.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I got these in my target beauty box. I was pretty sketched out at first by using them. But as I read reviews I decided to try them. They smell so good! Also I have sensitive skin and they didn't irritate at all.
Britney m.
joliet, IL
I got these in my last vox box and I love them their scents it feels natural and it makes your kitty feel beautiful and fresh When I use up my summer eves one I will buy a pack it is worth the money
Kaylee H.
Portland, OR
These are alright, some smell really good, others, not so much! I didn't like the grapefruit smell at all. I used them when needed and they are perfect size for your purse
Lisa P.
These wipes help me stay fresh and feel clean when I'm on my days or when I'm just sweaty in general, the scents are another plus especially the vanilla one
Christa K.
Great for on the go and they actually smell good! I have sensitive skin and they've been fantastic. I actually really like having them in my bag!
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
What is the pros and cons about Sweet Spots?