BY SWEETSPOT LABS #19 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great because they are small and good to take on the go. They smell fresh and clean and come in handy
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
These are very soft and smell great. I really like them. My only complaint is that they aren't flushable.
Fernanda R.
Porterville, CA
This wipettes are amazing 😍 they smell so nice. You can use them for your face but also the body.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I tried this about 1 week a go it is a fav of my I wood say try it is amazing love it
Nicole D.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great to have in hand when you need to freshen up! They didn't burn me at all and made me feel really clean down there plus it's 98% natural!
Nikki M.
Springfield
I like the scents. They fit in any purse or pocket. I feel cleaner than when I use toilet paper alone. They are thinner than I thought they would be.
Christine Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this product and I would highly reccomend this product to woman it smells amazing with different flavors
Caitlyn M.
I like wipes like these. I used to buy pads with the wipe attached to each pad until I switched to tampons. I'm glad I got these in my box because they reminded me that I could use these again. They keep you fresh throughout the day! Who wouldn't want that?
Rebecca B.
I love these cleansing wipes. They have nice scents to chose from and leave you feeling clean. Target usually has a coupon on their cartwheel app for them too.
Mariely M.
I received this  SweetSpot Labs On-The-Go for free in a pinch me box, I always use this type of product at noon at work for a quick refresh, I really like the smell of the ones I received, the worked and didn't irritated anything, I would like to try others things from the brand.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
What is the pros and cons about Sweet Spots?