BY SWEETSPOT LABS #12 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Vianca S.
Somerton, AZ
These are great! I really love the scent of these wipes. They are easy to carry around in your purse or something. (:
Caitlyn M.
I like wipes like these. I used to buy pads with the wipe attached to each pad until I switched to tampons. I'm glad I got these in my box because they reminded me that I could use these again. They keep you fresh throughout the day! Who wouldn't want that?
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great because they are small and good to take on the go. They smell fresh and clean and come in handy
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Love this put in purse, to wash face when out and about, if u are swimming, working and sweaty, working out
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
These are very soft and smell great. I really like them. My only complaint is that they aren't flushable.
DeyJa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Never had it never tried it looks like a great product to try try it and let me know how that goes 😂
Fernanda R.
Porterville, CA
This wipettes are amazing 😍 they smell so nice. You can use them for your face but also the body.
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this in my influenster box, i love this, very helpful. And they smell really good
Jessica S.
I use them for like in ahurry or on a go whenever I travel or something I love these
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I tried this about 1 week a go it is a fav of my I wood say try it is amazing love it
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?