Personal CareSweetSpot Labs
On-The-Go Wipettes for Intimate Care

SweetSpot Labs On-The-Go Wipettes for Intimate Care

by SweetSpot Labs

Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Instant Sweetification For Intimate Care. On the go wipettes for intimate care. Alcohol and paraben free. Unscented fragrance free. Contains: 7 Basil Grapefruit SweetSpot® Labs Aromas. All of our alcohol-free, specially blended formulas combine essential oils that complement and enhance the scent of a woman. Treat yourself to the finest with any of our SweetSpot Labs® aromatic collections. SweetSpot Labs® travel size on-the-go wipettes offer a head-to-toe gentle pick-me-upper. They do and do for you. Contains 7 individually wrapped deluxe-sized gentle wipettes Made with aloe vera, cucumber extract and soothing essential oils , these cooling and cleansing ,disposable cloths are a girl s secret weapon.  Add them to your boudoir/powder room/purse/beach bag/gym tote/overnight case  ASAP! We c

Can anyone tell me about these wipes? I usually buy the summers eve brand which are great to refresh especially on those humid days!
Start your review of SweetSpot Labs On-The-Go Wipettes for Intimate Care!
Viktoryia R.
Troutdale, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SweetSpot Labs On-The-Go Wipettes for Intimate Care uploaded by Viktoryia R.
I definitely love this product. The exfoliating pads help me get rid of dark spots and ingrown hairs on my legs. They also help with irritation and redness after using a razor. I like its light pleasant smell. I store them upside down to distribute the liquid evenly over the pads.
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
SweetSpot Labs On-The-Go Wipettes for Intimate Care uploaded by Krissy D.
Sweet Spot Labs Buff & Brighten body exfoliating pads work wonders for in between shaves for under arms and legs. They're 97% natural, and gentle on my already sensitive skin. They're definitely worth the money, I give them 5 stars and would indeed purchase them again in the near future.
D W.
CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SweetSpot Labs On-The-Go Wipettes for Intimate Care uploaded by D W.
SweetSpot Labs On-The-Go Wipettes for Intimate Care uploaded by D W.
This review is for Sweet spot Buff & Brighten body exfoliating pads intended for use on the bikini line, underarms after shaving to minimize bumps and irritation. Influenster does not have this product listed hence the incorrect picture above. I received this product to try in exchange for my thoughts and I found them to be pointless for me. I was expecting a lot more considering they are $30 for 50 pads. After using multiple times on my underarms I did not feel any less irritation or razor bumps. So disappointed and definitely not worth the money. I'd recommend Bikini Zone as opposed to this.
Sarah L.
Lancaster, NY
Absolutely love them! Easy on-the-go packaging but an extremely effective product that carries a big punch!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received these in 3 different scents from the spirit voxbox. They smelled amazing and left a very clean feeling. However, I wish the wipes were a bit thicker and sturdy because they felt quite thin. Other than that, this product did the job.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Shannon F.
Algona, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. I never have an unsure feeling when I have these handy little towelettes in my purse. I highly recommend these sweet smelling whippies.
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
SweetSpot Labs On-The-Go Wipettes for Intimate Care uploaded by Jennifer M.
NOTE: This review is for the SWEETSPOT LABS A CLEAN S-WIPE (wipeless wipe) but when I scanned the bar code it led to the wipettes — see photos. I tried this product as an alternative to Summer's Eve FreshCycle No-Rinse Cleansing Foam, Reduces Period Odor, 5 oz, and I liked that this was a gel rather than foam and 2 pumps was enough to feel clean down there. The box states this can be used on armpits and other places so I did try it on my arms after having been outside in humidity and I used 2 pumps on a paper towel for each arm and it just wiped any feel of ickiness away and remived that outdoorsy humid odour, too. The pump on this product has a lock mechanism so be sure to turn the pump before using. I gave this product 5 stars because it comes in a small enough tube that you can bring it with you everywhere when you feel you’ll need it and with just 2 pumps, you’ll feel clean.
Samantha G.
Red Springs, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t know what to say about these they’re not great because I seen no improvement and they’re very expensive, I do like the packaging but the price is too high and it didn’t do nothing for me.
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
I use these for travel I always bring a pack because girl you never know but I recommend wipes in general to go on a plane! They are effective but if you are looking for that miracle clean that's not this is for!