BY SWEETSPOT LABS #12 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
These work so good. I always try to keep some sort of wipe in my person just Incase I need them. These wipes smell so good and help keep things clean and fresh. Also the packaging is not ugly so that’s a bonus to.
Alyssa P.
Shelby Twp, MI
These lightly scented wipes are great for times you don't feel so fresh. I feel secure knowing they are made of 98% natural ingredients. I tried 3 different scents and they were all very pleasant.
Alexandra G.

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

The fragrances of these wipettes smell great.  They have fun and cute
packaging.  I liked the easy single use
packets to take on the go.  I would also
keep for at home use.  The wipette is
decent in size, but isn’t overly soaked in product.  I applied to my feminine area and it did a
good job of leaving me feeling clean down there.  This is good for freshening up in between
showers.  The cloth is very gentle and it
didn't sting at all.

Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was given the opportunity to try 3 samples of SweetSpot Labs on-the-go personal wipes.  I received coconut lime, grapefruit verbena, and vanilla blossom.  Out of all of them, I liked the coconut lime the best.  They are extremely soft and what I liked the best is that they are full-size wipes.  The small ones just don't cut it.  These are not flushable which is not a deal breaker for me since where we live we have a septic tank and do not flush flushable wipes down the toilet either for safety reasons.  Would I use these in place of baby wipes?  Most likely not. The reason being, I am not swayed enough with feminine cleaning products to use them.  This is solely personal preference based on the recommendation of my OB/GYN and so for this reason only, I would not personally use them.  However, for folks that do, I would recommend these as they get the job done and the product is well made.
Cassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I will admit, at first, I was a little confused about these SweetSpot Labs On-the-Go Personal Wipes when I received them for free from another site for review purposes...were they for a woman's body, or just her "sweet spot". I think the answer is that they are designed for her sweet spot. They are 98% natural, pH balanced, and gynecologist recommended. That being said, I think they can be used to freshen up other parts of a woman's body as well. They are gentle and smell amazing! The best part is that these on-the-go wipettes are discreet and convinent to carry around all the time. I love that they are biodegradable and compostable, but I think I would purchase their bottle of wash for regular use at home and stick to using these on occasion when I am on-the-go. Great product and it seems like a lot of thought and research went into creating this brand and their products!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying a product by SweetSpot Labs and it definitely left a lasting impression! These on-the-go personal wipes are so easy to use and are very convenient on-the-go. They are perfect to freshen up during a regular work day, or when traveling en route to a much needed vacation. I definitely recommend and will be looking for these next time I travel! I received these free from an outside sampling website.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how these pH balanced wipes are cruelty free, and not only that but how they are made by women for women. That alone is amazing! Now the wipe itself is very soft, and does have you feeling refreshed after you use it. My only problem was the scent of them. Vanilla Blossom was overwhelmingly strong to me and it just gave me a headache. The Grapefruit Verbena was a lot better in the scent department, but my favorite had to be the Coconut Lime. I would definitely try out the on the go wipes first before you commit to using just one scent. I'm sure glad I did!

I received this item complimentary from PinchMe in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! They fit perfectly in a small wristlet or handbag. I love to take them with me when I go out in case I need to freshen up. Each scent smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin at all. These are just what I was looking for as a alternative to my chemically products like Summer's Eve. Definitely give these a try!
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
I received samples of these wipes from pinchme and I absolutely loved them. I love that they are made from natural ingredients, they are clinically tested, and they are biodegradable. The packaging is super cute and have a nice scent to them. I definitely look forward on buying more of these.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
Meh! I used to be an avid user of SweetSpot back in the day. I had their whole kit with spray and towelettes, but I fell off the bandwagon after daily use started irritating my skin. SweetSpot is a bit of scam, they mess with your bodies natural PH level, stripping your body of good bacteria that helps aid and protect against irritation and infection. Not so sweet. SweetSpot is good for those who need to freshen up with occasional use. I prefer Good Wipes as the chemicals they use are less harmful and invasive.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?