BY SWEETSPOT LABS #14 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent
    • Vanilla Blossom is a soft, gourmand floral
    • Neroli Mandarin is a luscious, tropical, clean floral scent

Buy on Target*
Bee R.
Bee R.
Monticello, NY
Let's face it girls, our periods can make us feel less than clean down there and these wipes are awesome to have on hand. I love that these wipes say they are 98% natural, biodegradable, and cruelty-free right on the packaging (And can I mention how cute the packaging is?! Love!). It's always nice to see a company concerned about the environment. I received the scents "Vanilla Blossom" & "Neroli Mandarin" in my box. They smelled really good and help you feel super clean. However, be warned...the smell certainly lingers but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just something I felt I should note. Also, be sure to test a small area in case you're allergic or they irritate you. Lady Parts are a fickle thing. Overall, these are great to keep in your bag if you're out and about and need a little bit extra freshening up. Totally recommend.
Karsyn B.
Karsyn B.
I enjoyed the scent of these products, which is why I give them anything above one star. The ingredient list may say that they are all natural, which they are, but it includes glucose, which is sugar, and shouldn't be anywhere near your vaginal area. It can cause problems. If you are looking for an all natural product that doesn't have glucose in it, check out the brand Jo. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a product just like this, so if you end up not being satisfied, you can email them and they will find a product that better suits you.
Clarise B.
Clarise B.
Newport Beach, CA
As far as feminine hygiene wipes go, they do a great job! I compared them with another brand I already own and they seemed to work the same. The cute packaging makes them fun to carry on the go! I wasn't fond of the vanilla one because it smelt like cupcakes and I wouldn't want to wipe my lady parts with a cupcake D: and I feel that both scents are strong in general, and you want to be careful about using any fragranced products down there since its sensitive and may get irritated!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
These wipettes are so convenient. Great for on the go. I received Grapefruit Verbena, Vanilla Blossom, and Neroli Mandarin in my #SpiritVoxBox My personal favorite is Vanilla Blossom. I especially like using these after the gym. They are great for freshening up after a workout when you don't have time for a shower. I use them all over. They don't irritate my skin. Overall, I would highly recommend. I love there little memo: "Made by women, for women. Naturally" #Girlpower
Ha D.
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
I like how easy to use and convenient these little packets are! They're so small and light, unlike the normal bulky pack of flushable wipes I usually carry around. The only reason I wouldn't switch to these wipes are the scent. It's probably a personal preference but I don't like using scented feminine products. If SweetSpot Labs made an unscented one I'd definitely purchase! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Ash M.
Ash M.
I got these in the spirit voxbox, and I was kind of skeptical at first. I threw them in my bag like, "yeah that's nice, but I've lived this long without them, how often am I gonna use them?" But they really are growing on me! Useful after the gym or when I'm running around all day, they're very portable, have adorable packaging, and I like the scents. Not sure if I'll actually be purchasing them again, but this skeptic is officially converted.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I received these in a Target beauty box and after finally figuring out that they were feminine wipes, I was interested to try them. I love the varied scents and how convenient and discreet the packaging is. My only complaint is that they are so thin. I felt like they were about to "biodegrade" in my hand...I'm used to the sturdiness of baby wipes. I will probably repurchase but it seems like a luxury item if you compare them to baby wipes.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
These worked quite well! I was very pleased with them! The reason I give them 4 stars is because of the scents. The yellow one (vanilla) smells absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier. However, the other 2 are a bit different. The green one (grapefruit) and the blue one (mandarin) don't smell so good. The green one is the worst. It smelled like a lemon furniture polish...like a pine sol. I would DEFINITELY purchase the yellow ones.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
These little guys are amazing. These were sent to me but boy do I love them. They help me feel refreshed and I've gone out to buy them at Target. I always carry them in my purse along with my pantiliners. I would totally recommend these to all women. I buy the 7 pack for about $3. I usually use one per day anyways. Its fun and feels cute to have, but also feel very clean and refreshed during the day.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are great! I received them from Influenster for free in the #Spirit VoxBox, and I loved them! The smell is sweet without being overbearing, and it leaves you feeling fresh. It's not icky or wet feeling, and the wipe is huge, you could definitely use it for a good wipe down after a workout or something. They work great on my sensitive skin too. I'd definitely say they're worth it :)
Julia R.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Tabathia G.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Karye M.
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?
Sharron C.
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?