BY SWEETSPOT LABS #99 in Feminine Care

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent

Buy on Target
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These wipes are great. Small enough to fit in the pocket of my purse or wallet but they unfold for great coverage. The fragrance is soft but noticeable and it doesn’t irritate me. I’ve used while on my period and not and I always feel refreshed afterwards. Only thing is I wish they were flushable but I understand that’s difficult to do with wipes and would rather keep the environment safe with a non flushable label.
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received these as samples from one of my sample sources. And these were very convenient. They smell amazing. They feel moisturizing and don’t make you feel sticky after you use. I definitely recommend to try them out if you’re looking for body towelettes.
Natasha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These wipettes are absolutely amazing! They are so convenient for on the go freshening up. The wipettes are super gentle, non irritating, very soft. The scent is mild and very pleasant. I have tried all of them, and my favorite one is coconut lime. I would highly recommend these!
Alyssa P.
Shelby Twp, MI
These lightly scented wipes are great for times you don't feel so fresh. I feel secure knowing they are made of 98% natural ingredients. I tried 3 different scents and they were all very pleasant.
Cassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I will admit, at first, I was a little confused about these SweetSpot Labs On-the-Go Personal Wipes when I received them for free from another site for review purposes...were they for a woman's body, or just her "sweet spot". I think the answer is that they are designed for her sweet spot. They are 98% natural, pH balanced, and gynecologist recommended. That being said, I think they can be used to freshen up other parts of a woman's body as well. They are gentle and smell amazing! The best part is that these on-the-go wipettes are discreet and convinent to carry around all the time. I love that they are biodegradable and compostable, but I think I would purchase their bottle of wash for regular use at home and stick to using these on occasion when I am on-the-go. Great product and it seems like a lot of thought and research went into creating this brand and their products!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying a product by SweetSpot Labs and it definitely left a lasting impression! These on-the-go personal wipes are so easy to use and are very convenient on-the-go. They are perfect to freshen up during a regular work day, or when traveling en route to a much needed vacation. I definitely recommend and will be looking for these next time I travel! I received these free from an outside sampling website.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how these pH balanced wipes are cruelty free, and not only that but how they are made by women for women. That alone is amazing! Now the wipe itself is very soft, and does have you feeling refreshed after you use it. My only problem was the scent of them. Vanilla Blossom was overwhelmingly strong to me and it just gave me a headache. The Grapefruit Verbena was a lot better in the scent department, but my favorite had to be the Coconut Lime. I would definitely try out the on the go wipes first before you commit to using just one scent. I'm sure glad I did!

I received this item complimentary from PinchMe in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! They fit perfectly in a small wristlet or handbag. I love to take them with me when I go out in case I need to freshen up. Each scent smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin at all. These are just what I was looking for as a alternative to my chemically products like Summer's Eve. Definitely give these a try!
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
I received samples of these wipes from pinchme and I absolutely loved them. I love that they are made from natural ingredients, they are clinically tested, and they are biodegradable. The packaging is super cute and have a nice scent to them. I definitely look forward on buying more of these.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love these sweet spot labs in the go wipettes. I recieved a trio sample size for free from PINCHme. This company is also cruelty free !! There are plenty of scents to choose from, all of Which will leave you feeling fresh and smelling great. Also very cute packaging. Slim design and Very discrete.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?