BY SWEETSPOT LABS #15 in Feminine Products

Instant sweetification, wherever you are.

SweetSpot Labs On-theGo Wipettes are pH balanced, made with 98% natural ingredients and gynecologist recommended. This convenient pack of 7 individually wrapped wipettes gently cleanse your sweet spot and can be used all over your body! The ultimate refresh and on-the-go cleaning experience, these natural wipettes are infused with “good for you” extracts like aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry. Great for after a workout, a night out, during your period or even pre & post bikini wax. A sweet fix for every purse, gym or travel bag.

• These wipettes come in three fresh scents:
    • Grapefruit Verbena is a crisp, clean citrus scent
    • Vanilla Blossom is a soft, gourmand floral
    • Neroli Mandarin is a luscious, tropical, clean floral scent

• What is the pros and cons about Sweet Spots? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensiti...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Karsyn B.
I enjoyed the scent of these products, which is why I give them anything above one star. The ingredient list may say that they are all natural, which they are, but it includes glucose, which is sugar, and shouldn't be anywhere near your vaginal area. It can cause problems. If you are looking for an all natural product that doesn't have glucose in it, check out the brand Jo. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a product just like this, so if you end up not being satisfied, you can email them and they will find a product that better suits you.
Laura B.
I received these in a Target beauty box and after finally figuring out that they were feminine wipes, I was interested to try them. I love the varied scents and how convenient and discreet the packaging is. My only complaint is that they are so thin. I felt like they were about to "biodegrade" in my hand...I'm used to the sturdiness of baby wipes. I will probably repurchase but it seems like a luxury item if you compare them to baby wipes.
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
These little guys are amazing. These were sent to me but boy do I love them. They help me feel refreshed and I've gone out to buy them at Target. I always carry them in my purse along with my pantiliners. I would totally recommend these to all women. I buy the 7 pack for about $3. I usually use one per day anyways. Its fun and feels cute to have, but also feel very clean and refreshed during the day.
Shan E.
I tried this trio from a Target beauty box. I don't usually use products like this so I don't have much to compare these to, but these were just meh for me. It was either the grapefruit verbena or neuroli wipe that reminded me of a plain wet wipe you might get at a fast food restaurant, and one of them actually kind of stung my skin. I would never purchase these wipes on my own.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I received these in the Spirit Vox Box and I cannot stop raving about them! I have already bought another box of these to use! There are perfect for on the go, discreet if you are shy about others knowing you use them and they smell wonderful! I love these things. I was using the Summers Eve ones and they aren't bad but these feel and smell better! Thanks Influenster!
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
LOVE! I received these as part of my last Vox Box and I have been in love with them ever since. They compare pretty closely to the Summer's Eve line, but their scents are awesome! I use the wipes and the feminine wash, it is my go to product. I will continue to buy, but I do wish the pricing was a little more reasonable. Worth a try!
Kayla R.
West Chester, PA
I love how cute the packaging of this product is! I was so happy to receive the vanilla scented wipes and they smelled absolutely amazing. They were so portable and easy to slip in your pocket, purse, or backpack. Would definitely get the wipes again because they smelled so great and were a quick way to freshen up!
Melissa P.
Okay so at first I was a little worried because these are slightly scented. But they work just fine and it's not as if you've just sprayed your private parts with Lysol spray lol! I would buy these but I usually just use unscented flushable wipes. It's good to note these are not flushable but are biodegradable.
madalyn s.
These are AMAZING! Very easy to use and keep you fresh. I use them anytime I need them or just need a little boost to finish my day. They are wonderful. They are similar to other products, but different fragrance styles and cheaper. I was satisfied with this product and would recommend.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
These personal wipes are amazing. I was a bit scared to try them because you never know if this kind of product will cause harm or allergic reactions, but I was surprised. It turns out that these are sooo convenient! I will be buying these as soon as I can! I recommend these 100%.💯💪
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Are they used for your face or your body? I suppose you could use them for both. How much are they? Doesn't say price like normal or where to buy them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
Where are these available for purchase?
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these act on your face?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone ever used these? Are they good for people with sensitive skin?
Karye M.
I'm guessing that you got these in a VoxBox from Influenster. MY questions is, would you buy them on your own after using them? Is it really worth it over baby wipes? Also do you know where to purchase and also the cost?