BY SWEETSPOT LABS #34 in Feminine Washes

Get SweetSpot clean with this luxurious, 97% natural and pH balanced wash designed for your sweet spot and great for your entire body too! SweetSpot Labs Neroli Mandarin Gentle Wash has a luscious, tropical, clean floral scent and uses coconut derived cleansers to gently clean your sweet spot and your entire body.

SweetSpot Labs Neroli Mandarin Gentle Wash
  • "Works very well. I love this all over. Its really good on the skin not irritating. I'm sensitive" in 3 reviews
Chelsea S.
Wonderful body wash smells great i cant get enough of it. Don't know what else to say.
Shelbt I.
Talladega, AL
Just love this product very much but here for a voxbox really lol but yeah it's amazing
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
Seriously obsessed with this product! Smells amazing and gets the job done!
Nossa eu amei o produto é muito bom realmente melhor coisa que ja usei na minha vida amei de verdade sjper recomendo ele mesmo entao se poderem utilizem esse produto porque realmente ele é muito bom mesmo
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
I really wish I had discovered this product sooner, aside from it containing neroli which is my all-time favourite note, it is ultra gentle. It has a great, creamy lather to it and leaves your skin moist and supple after cleansing. Highly recommend, I will definitely be repurchasing. I hope SDM doesn't stop carrying it.
Elisa K.
I love this product so much when ever I use it I feel fresh and also feel clean
Savannah D.
Is this good?
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
I have sensitive skin, would this work or is it highly scented? 🤔
Sara N.
I just got s sample of this in vanilla, I usually use Summer's Eve, is this one better? Has anyone had any irritation from this?
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Is this , sulfate/paraben free?