BY SWEETSPOT LABS #35 in Feminine Washes

Get SweetSpot clean with this luxurious, 97% natural and pH balanced wash designed for your sweet spot and great for your entire body too! SweetSpot Labs Neroli Mandarin Gentle Wash has a luscious, tropical, clean floral scent and uses coconut derived cleansers to gently clean your sweet spot and your entire body.

Buy on Target*
  • "Works very well. I love this all over. Its really good on the skin not irritating. I'm sensitive" in 3 reviews
BRITTANY S.
Finally, a product made by a company who gets me. Other feminine products just mess up my ph levels, and subsequently, messes with my chuki chuki time, so you can understand my frustration and reluctance when I came across this brand. Yet here we are, about a year later, and their product is a constant staple in my shower. I've tried current scents, but the Neroli is my favorite!
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
I've used summers eve for years but after switching to mostly natural in most other products in my life I was on the search for something with less harsh chemicals. I found this at target! It smells absolutely amazing very citrus like oranges but still gentle. It creams up so much better than other feminine washes, so it feels more hydrating. Ph balanced, no soap no glycerin or sulfate
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
This product not only looks cute, it smells amazing!  The scent is not too overpowering but it is long lasting, which is great and makes me feel clean & fresh all day!  The product is very sudsy and moisturizing, does not irritate my sensitive skin.  I purchased mine at Target, but there are usually sales or promotions if you purchase straight off of their website as well.
Elizabeth M.
I just brought this today because I've heard many good things. Can't wait to see how this product unfolds ☺️ it also smells great based of the 'scratch & sniff' label
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
When I used this cream I dabbed a little bit on twice a day and saw amazing results in just two weeks. It made my face not oil but a wonderful glow, my pores looked so much smaller and my face just felt amazing I would recommend this to anyone with oily to combination skin.
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
This productive is really good if you have sensitive skin. It is sooo soft! I recommend this product to try.
Haley C.
Panama City, FL
Melissa M.
Brooklyn
Absolutely love this product, always leaves me feeling fresh and clean! Also smells amazing!
Jennifer A.
St Joseph, MI
The smell is amazing and it is so full of sudsy bubbles. Smells like you're in the Caribbean
Dariene C.
New London
This wash didn't really smell too good to me, and usually I'm a fan of mandarin oranges
Savannah D.
Is this good?
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
I have sensitive skin, would this work or is it highly scented? 🤔
Sara N.
I just got s sample of this in vanilla, I usually use Summer's Eve, is this one better? Has anyone had any irritation from this?
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Is this , sulfate/paraben free?