SweetSpot Labs Grapefruit Verbena Wipes

by SweetSpot Labs

For your purse, gym or travel bag, SweetSpot Labs Grapefruit Verbena Wipes are made with 98% natural ingredients, clinically tested and gynecologist recommended. These luxuriously refreshing citrus scented wipes are formulated for your sweet spot but great for your entire body!

Instantly refresh your sweet spot and body after a workout, a night out, during your period or pre & post bikini wax.

Made by women, for women, these convenient and refreshing wipes use good for you aloe, cucumber, pineapple and cranberry extracts. Fresh, fabulous, simple — that's the SweetSpot Labs difference.

Do the wipes leave you feeling dry at all? I've tried grapefruit before and because I have dry skin, they felt dry afterwards.
I really would like to try these. Where can I purchase these?
Start your review of SweetSpot Labs Grapefruit Verbena Wipes!
Adrianne M.
Sunbury, PA
These are wonderful! Refreshing whenever you need them. I found it best during shark week. You feel refreshed and clean
Madison R.
Lumberton, TX
I love these! The grapefruit smell of them is amazing! I like to buy the boxes of the individually wrapped wipes so that I can carry them around in my purse. I did find them to be on the pricey side, but they are worth it!
Denise W.
I'm in love with these grapefruit verbena wipes perfect for a women on the go just throw them in your pocket book and go.
Ansonia L.
Birmingham, AL
SweetSpot Labs Grapefruit Verbena Wipes uploaded by Ansonia L.
Love these wipes!! tehy come in so many delicious scents, they make it easy to keep your "V" balanced and refreshed! good for purse and gym bag discreet and comes in pretty packaging!
Virginia U.
Orlando, FL
Had this as a sample and I’ll be sure that I will buy this .its very comfortable for me to use and has a fragrance.
Cathy B.
Purchased at: Rexall
If you need a wipe, these have you covered. From your head to your toes. I use these for makeup, for a quick refresh and to even wipe down hot, tired feet. They do it all
Thala F.
Townsville Qld Australia
I find that these wipes smell so nice and are great when you have messy siblings out and about. They don't leave that weird baby wipe smell all over your hands and face
Naomi M.
Fort McMurray
My fav! Perfect for road trips and travel. Would recommend. Everyone buy! It’s perfect