by Sweetsation Therapy

I have been looking for a water proof sunscreen but one that isn't too thick and won't give me acne. How does this one feel on your skin?
Start your review of Sweetsation Therapy Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30, tinted, with antioxidants, 3.3oz BB / CC cream. NEW formula 2014!
How would you rate this product?
miami
One of my favorite and SAFE sunscreens. I’ve been using this for years- it’s very light yet protective bc of the natural sunblock properties- zinc oxide. It’s natural and free of chemicals.
Virginia City, NV
Sweetsation Therapy Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30, tinted, with antioxidants, 3.3oz BB / CC cream. NEW formula 2014 uploaded by Dawn S.
This is a very nice sunscreen. I like the fact that it has a tiny. It's great for when you are very pale or at the beginning of Summer to give you a bit of color. SPF 30 is a great percentage to protect your skin.