BeautyBodyBody CareSweetsation Therapy

by Sweetsation Therapy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweetsation Therapy Lumi'Essence Body Organic Advanced Brightening Repair Treatment with Kojic Acid, Arbutin & Vitamin C, 5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Uneven skin tone has been a complete nightmare for me so when I got to try out this product I thought it wouldn't work. I was proven wrong when I saw that my face tone looked more even. I think it did a great job but could it have done better? Yes. It wasn't life altering results but very subtle indeed. I wish that it smelled like fruits or something but it just smells like generic cream which isn't bad but I love when creams smell fruity. I think the bottle size is just right. I did try using this on a spot of hyper pigmentation on the top part of my foot but I didn't really notice is getting any lighter. It was definitely worth a shot though...oh well.

Looking for your answer?