Sweetsation Therapy Lumi'Essence Body Organic Advanced Brightening Repair Treatment with Kojic Acid, Arbutin & Vitamin C, 5oz

BY SWEETSATION THERAPY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Uneven skin tone has been a complete nightmare for me so when I got to try out this product I thought it wouldn't work. I was proven wrong when I saw that my face tone looked more even. I think it did a great job but could it have done better? Yes. It wasn't life altering results but very subtle indeed. I wish that it smelled like fruits or something but it just smells like generic cream which isn't bad but I love when creams smell fruity. I think the bottle size is just right. I did try using this on a spot of hyper pigmentation on the top part of my foot but I didn't really notice is getting any lighter. It was definitely worth a shot though...oh well.

back