BY SWEETSATION THERAPY

Sweetsation Therapy I*Light Organic Advanced Brightening & Line Smoothing Eye Treatment, 0.5oz
Noor N.
Noor N.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it worked so well with my sensitive skin especially around the eyes it goes gently on the skin and is perfect. I was surprised when the results showed up after a week from using it I would love to buy this product again.
sylvia B.
sylvia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im usually very picky with products like these. but i love it. it works great and i use it weekly
Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually when testing a skin product, it can be very hard to see results as with skin, things can take a long time and change so gradually it's not always obvious. So I was surprised and delighted when only a week after using this product I noticed a fading of the lines under my eyes. After two weeks of daily and nightly use, the difference was apparen't (as can be seen in my pictures).

To me this product is the real deal. It's not a magic wand, your lines won't vanish instantly, but there is a marked and visible difference.

It's super easy to apply and absorbs very quickly. You can also choose to apply with your finger or the applicator. I prefer the applicator as it means I don't have to wash my hands again after application.

Protip: When appying, hold the tube and applicator horizontal (sideways) and rub gently in a horizontal line. If you apply it with the tube vertical, the ends of the applicator get gunked up and I thought this was a flaw with the packaging until I turned it sideways and realised it works perfectly that way.

The only downside to this product is the smell, which I'm not a fan of. I've been scent sensitive for some time though and products rarely please me when it comes to scent. Thankfully though, the smell of this doesn't linger and once on your face, can't even be smelt anymore. Hallelujah!

The biggest pro of this cream is that apart from being all natural, it's specifically designed to be used around eyes. So many beauty products can't be used near the eyes and as I just turned 30, I only have fine lines around my eyes. For ages, I'd given up on treating them, so I'm thrilled to find a product that works.

Pros:
- All natural.
- Reduces eye congestion and dark circles.
- Actually fades lines which considering the amount of products that claim this and don't follow through, is amazing!
- Great value.
- Easy to apply.

Cons:

- Smell is not to everyone's taste.

I would 100% buy this product again, it has a good price and basically, it works. My lines are reduced and I even noticed less congestion around my eyes (though there were still a couple of days I had bad congestion, but it was still a massive improvement for me.)

----------------------------------
Note: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an unbiased, honest review as provided here. As a consumer advocate, I believe in providing quality and honest feedback and receiving a product at a discounted rate will never affect my opinions