Sweet's Quality Candies Salt Water Taffy Candy

Sugar free Kosher dairy 3g fiber 0g trans fat Low fat see more...

• "My absolute favorite candy ever!" in 1 review
  • "In fact I am eating a peanut butter one right now." in 1 review
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I used to hate salt water taffy. Now I love it! In fact I am eating a peanut butter one right now. My favorite is the peppermint flavor.
Sarah  f.
Yummy yummy yummy! My absolute favorite candy ever! I could live eating only these. Perfect for gifts, snacks and just about anything.
alexandra c.
I love taffy so these were great for me! They are very good and a great snack! I try to get them as often as I can!
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I usually like taffy, but this brand tastes kind of stale and the candy is hard. Good flavor selection.
Melinda S.
Great taffy! This is me and my husbands favorite taffy! Soooooooooo yummy! A big thumbs up 👍
Christina F.
Greenville, SC
I love taffy and this is very good taffy. There is not a flavor in the bag I do not like