BY SWEETS

Orange jelly centers dipped in real milk chocolate see more...

Aysha M.
Aysha M.
Springfield, MO
These are probably one of my favorite things! they are sooo yummy! They have chocolate surrounding an orange flavored jelly and there could not possibly be a better combo! The only negative thing about this is that I always have a hard time finding them. I seem to have a better luck around christmas.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
No suelo ser amante de el sabor del dulce y lo citrico juntos pero este producto sabe a gloria, es de mis favoritos
marilyn m.
marilyn m.
Melcher , IA
I am not a big fan of chocolate or the flavor. BUT I do love these!! Sweet Milk Chocolate Orange sticks are very tasty. I usually only buy these for Christmas as a special treat. It is just the right flavor mix to satisfy the taste buds. My family loves these also.
Janaya M.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
These are absolutely delicious. My mother often buys them around the holidays. The chocolate is nice and rich and blends very well with the orange cream filling.
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Oh my goodness, I love these more than words can explain. I would eat these and the raspberry ones until i was literally sick. I am serious. It's happened. They are like heaven in a chocolate.
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Yummy yummy yummy! I really enjoy these. They're always worth the purchase -- such a great little indulgence.
Cresta H.
Cresta H.
Pocatello, ID
These have been a part of my Christmas time for as long as I can remember. My grandparents would buy each grandchild a box and it was a challenge for our parents to stop us before we ate the whole box. They are delicious and fun for kids.
shelby j.
shelby j.
Modesto, CA
I don't like these but I don't really like orange flavored things . All I have to say is yuck
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK
If you like orange flavor then you will like these. They are really good! The chocolate and orange complement each other very well.
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
These are a great pick me up on a slow day! The combination of orange and chocolate is awesome!