Sweets in Bloom Sneaker Snacker - Red Ceramic Sneaker and Candy Bouquet uploaded by Edwina J.

BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Sneaker Snacker Step out of the box with a unique one-of-a-kind gift!  This ceramic sneaker is bursting with Butterfingers, Skittles, M&M s, Kit Kat, Fun Dip, Nerds, and many more candy favorites. We Dream in Sugar Since 1992, Sweets in Bloom has perfected the art of "wow."  For over 18 years we ve specialized in exceptional, creative design and fulfillment of candy bouquets and gift baskets for all occasions.  Our talented designers artfully assemble the sweetest of sweet, from gourmet chocolates to movie concession favorites. see more...

• My friend have asked me to look for items is there anyone...2 Answers
  • I heard that this is a really cute gift. What are your op...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite candy that comes in the sneaker?2 Answers
Sweets in Bloom Sneaker Snacker - Red Ceramic Sneaker and Candy Bouquet
  • "Its a great gift or house warming gift its a cheap gift you can make it your self with all the favorite candy they like you can even put a soda and chips popcorn packages those are some cute ideas " in 10 reviews
  • "cute idea for children and adults.. its a bit pricey though if rather make it myself with the help of dollar tree and pinterest." in 7 reviews
  • "A really good gift to friends in this coming valentines day:)" in 5 reviews
  • "I've never seen or heard of this so I havent purchased one yet, but if I saw this in store I would definitely be interested and probably purchase it." in 5 reviews
  • "I've never used this before but it seems like a cute gift and a great idea for someone " in 5 reviews
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I haven't actually ate any of these but I think these would be a great gift to someone maybe a birthday or anniversary anything they're cute I would recommend these I would like to try it
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great gift for anyone, A wedding gift a house warming gift, A mothers day, fathers day gift. It's a really cute idea and a great idea for anyone looking for a good gift idea and the snacks and candies it comes with are delicious. I recommend this gift to anyone! My gifted mom was really happy.
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO
Sweets in Bloom Sneaker Snacker is not only a tongue twister, but a fun and very delicious treat. It can even be a gift! There are a lot of varieties so if you don't know a person's favorite candy this is your best bet.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
The ceramic sneaker that the sweets are arranged in, is the cutest thing ever. This is the perfect gift/surprise or a "just because" for both boys and girls. It's perfect for pre-teens or teens. For the young and the old. And For the cute nerd or the rockstar! Plus you can never go wrong with sweets!
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very cute idea but so expensive. I could make this same thing for half the price. I love that places make these so they are readily available and some are really cute and creative. But I am happier buying my own stuff to make one myself than spend this much on about 5 or so dollars worth of candy
Caitlin C.
I remember when I was younger, my brother got injured and someone in my family sent him this as a get well soon gift. I was SO envious of his gift that I would sneak into his room and steal some of his treats. Looking back, I'm still envious as this is one of the coolest get well soon gifts.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is great to give anyone. It's so cute and you don't have to do anything and it's way better than giving someone a bag of candy. It makes a great present for anyone that likes sweets. I bought it for my mom and she can't get enough of it. It's such a cute gift!
Yesenia G.
I feel that I can make this myself. It looks very cute and looks very nice but it is kind of pricey for me. If you don't mind the price then it is a great gift. I would rather create this myself and for the fraction of the price.
Mira H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
While I don't own this item, I would love to snag one. This is just genius. You can't go wrong with the candy selection, and I love the presentation. Sadly my office is decorated with candy...this would be a perfect addition.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Sweets in Bloom Sneaker Snacker - Red Ceramic Sneaker and Candy Bouquet this would be a great gift for any event. New Moms always have a sweet tooth, valentines, Easter, birthdays or in other time for gift giving!
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI
I've never seen these before in my life, are they worth getting?
Audrey P.
Lakewood, CA
Hoe much candy comes in a box?
Evita O.
Irving, TX
This would be a great back to school gift for a girl in middle school right?
Roxanna S.
Seattle, WA
Where can I get my hands on this baby?
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite candy that comes in the sneaker?