BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Miller Time. Forget the beer, bring on the snacks!  This Miller Lite container is packed with snacking delights including Chex Mix, Oreos, Ritz Bits, Crunch Bars, Rice Krispies Treats, Cheez Its, fun-size candy bars and much more.  The Miller Time creation is perfect for the big game, as a fun centerpiece, or as a unique gift for that hard-to-shop-for man in your life. We Dream in Sugar. Since 1992, Sweets in Bloom has perfected the art of "wow."  For over 18 years we ve specialized in exceptional, creative design and fulfillment of candy bouquets and gift baskets for all occasions.  Our talented designers artfully assemble the sweetest of sweet, from gour. see more...

• "The most beautiful bouquet i've ever seen." in 1 review
brittany q.
I wish i could have this lol i would love this more than flowers i love every single snack thats in here and i would love that person forever and they made me or bought me this
Roffy T.
I wish someone bought this for me! I would never need flowers LOL I don't think there's a single snack in this bouquet I would not eat with a smile on my face!
aly t.
This looks like an awesome gift for any man!!! Has everything every man loves! Snacks, Beer, etc. Great for father's day, birthday, or just because gift!
Hannah S.
warren , MI
Absolutely amazing bouquet. i would love to give this as a gift and of course receive it! It seems like it might be expensive though...im not sure
Megan F.
Great gift i idea I like that it has a little bit of everything in it. It makes it more likable. Its an awesome gift for anyone really!!!! YEAH!
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
I think this is a bit over priced, these are very easy to make or put together. I have made many of these and they don't take very long.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I want this...like right now. Everything in this picture is just simply good. I eat mostly one one of these a week. Good choice.
Heather M.
The most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. Has a great variety and everything within it is such a perfect little snack.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I fell in love with this bouquet. whatever I love is inside. Products can be found at every corner and they are cheap
Yrma B.
This brings me a lot of childhood memories. I love absolutely each and every single thing. This is a great product
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Where do you buy thus?this would make a great gift!!
Megan S.
Clinton, SC
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Kimberly H.
Is it just an empty box used as a vase for it, or is it actually a pack of beer?
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
What is this little gem right here?
Summer H.