Sweets in Bloom Jelly Belly Cake

by Sweets in Bloom

Celebrate Spring holidays with this adorable Jelly Belly jelly bean cake.  This will be the most unique gift given!  Designed with assorted jelly belly jelly beans, sour patch kids, dum dum suckers and strawberry hard candies this cake is sure to please. • Celebrate the Spring Holidays • Most Unique gift given! Sure to please ;

This looks amazing!! Did this live up to the expectation?
Ohhhhhh I love this brand of jelly beans the flavor tastes soooo yummy and very affordable!
Where can I get these, or are they a simple dyi project
Start your review of Sweets in Bloom Jelly Belly Cake!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These jelly beans are really good. They have a lot of different flavors to choose from. I will always buy these.
Round Rock, TX
This is definitely a quick, easy birthday gift to send someone who you may be unsure what exactly to get them.
Jelly belly belly beans are a huge hit in my house and we always give them in Easter baskets and stockings!
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite gift to give all my younger cousins for their birthday! Nothing like a sugar rush!
piedmont
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I haven't had this but I'd love to try it, it never hurts trying new things everyone should get this
Sparks Glencoe, MD
Wow! This looks adorable! I would love to receive a gift like this. Another fun and creative display!
East Prairie, MO
This is so adorable! I really am in love with it. I would really be interested in purchasing one!
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Such a cute gift idea for anyone who loves candy (hint: me)! Cute for a kids party as well.
This is a really awesome idea to make for someone either it be a birthday. Or just for fun
Appleton, WI, WI
What a neat idea. Tons of great candy in a good display. Great for gift at birthday
Ask a question to the Influenster community...