Sweets in Bloom Jelly Belly Cake

by Sweets in Bloom

Celebrate Spring holidays with this adorable Jelly Belly jelly bean cake.  This will be the most unique gift given!  Designed with assorted jelly belly jelly beans, sour patch kids, dum dum suckers and strawberry hard candies this cake is sure to please. • Celebrate the Spring Holidays • Most Unique gift given! Sure to please ;

This looks amazing!! Did this live up to the expectation?
Ohhhhhh I love this brand of jelly beans the flavor tastes soooo yummy and very affordable!
Where can I get these, or are they a simple dyi project
Start your review of Sweets in Bloom Jelly Belly Cake!
How would you rate this product?
Kemah, TX
What a great idea for a birthday party or other celebration. Who could resist the candy collection that your taste buds wait to dive into.
These jelly beans are very delicious and appetizing. I enjoy buying these and giving them to others so that they could enjoy as well.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Valentines Day is coming up, this would be a great gift for any sweet tooth! You never go wrong with Jelly Belly or Sour Patch Kids
What a great idea! Can't go wrong with Jelly Belly's and Sour Patch kids. Sure will be a great hit with the little ones!!!
Las Vegas, NV
What a fun idea for a kids birthday party, an easter party, or even a baby shower. I great alternative to regular cake
W Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There candy is the best the jelly beans I like the one that taste like popcorn good flavor root beer one is good also
I love Jelly Belly and I love this candy cake idea so cool this would be great for parties I might want to buy this!
This looks a great idea to have at birthday parties I like all of these candies I would definitely want one of these
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best gift! Id rather have this than a cake any birthday haha! I will be purchasing this for gifts soon.
I had got this for Halloween once and it was so good and sweet I was surprised how good it was I enjoyed it so much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...