BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Celebrate Spring holidays with this adorable Jelly Belly jelly bean cake.  This will be the most unique gift given!  Designed with assorted jelly belly jelly beans, sour patch kids, dum dum suckers and strawberry hard candies this cake is sure to please. • Celebrate the Spring Holidays • Most Unique gift given! Sure to please ; see more...

• Ohhhhhh I love this brand of jelly beans the flavor tastes soooo ...1 Answers
  • Take my money! Where can I buy these?!2 Answers
  • Can you buy these in store anywhere? or only online? 5 Answers
Denise J.
Denise J.
I love Jelly Belly and I love this candy cake idea so cool this would be great for parties I might want to buy this!
tania P.
tania P.
I haven't had this but I'd love to try it, it never hurts trying new things everyone should get this
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
There candy is the best the jelly beans I like the one that taste like popcorn good flavor root beer one is good also
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I love jelly belly I'm not a fan of jelly beans but these are great. The variety of flavors is unbelievable from jalapeño to popcorn. They are all amazing. My children love to play "guess the flavor" with each other.
daisy m.
daisy m.
Huntsville, AL
I LOVE JELLY BELLY they are so flavorful and once you open the bag you just have to eat them all, in lue of trying to guess the flavors.... YUMMY!!!
Corp Christi, TX
This looks like the perfect Easter gift for preteens or teens. Or just anyone who is a Jelly Belly Lover, like ME! Just attach an Easter Bunny plush on top and its the prefect Easter gift!
Lois G.
Lois G.
What a great idea! Can't go wrong with Jelly Belly's and Sour Patch kids. Sure will be a great hit with the little ones!!!
brigette S.
brigette S.
This is a really awesome idea to make for someone either it be a birthday. Or just for fun
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
These jelly beans are very delicious and appetizing. I enjoy buying these and giving them to others so that they could enjoy as well.
Beth T.
Beth T.
Kemah, TX
What a great idea for a birthday party or other celebration. Who could resist the candy collection that your taste buds wait to dive into.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can you buy these in store anywhere? or only online?
Sam L.
Sam L.
Mansfield, PA
Has anyone looked on Pinterest for the DIY to do this? I'm sure you can save way more money if you make it yourself instead of paying someone to do it for you.
Jaymie S.
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Would this be a good gift? where would you get one?
Maria R.
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
Take my money! Where can I buy these?!
Corp Christi, TX
Is anyone considering making this instead of ordering it online?