BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Celebrate Spring holidays with this adorable Jelly Belly jelly bean cake.  This will be the most unique gift given!  Designed with assorted jelly belly jelly beans, sour patch kids, dum dum suckers and strawberry hard candies this cake is sure to please. • Celebrate the Spring Holidays • Most Unique gift given! Sure to please ; see more...

• Ohhhhhh I love this brand of jelly beans the flavor tastes soooo ...1 Answers
  • Take my money! Where can I buy these?!2 Answers
  • Can you buy these in store anywhere? or only online? 5 Answers
Margie P.
Fullerton, CA
These JellyBellies sweets are actually really good. They're my favorite "gummy" type candy. My favorite flavor is the Juicy Pear and Mango(I think that's what it's called). They're so delish! I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Halle C.
Avon Lake , OH
This is a perfect idea to have a a kids birthday party I find that many times moms will purchase a huge cake and only a few pieces were eaten, this is a quick and easy way to have some dessert for the kids and even the parents!
Sarah F.
Sacramento, CA
I have never been a jelly bean fan, but jelly bellies are delicious. This cake is such a sweet idea, especially for a spring or summertime birthday party, baby shower, or just a get together.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
This looks like the perfect Easter gift for preteens or teens. Or just anyone who is a Jelly Belly Lover, like ME! Just attach an Easter Bunny plush on top and its the prefect Easter gift!
Jessica F.
I love jelly belly I'm not a fan of jelly beans but these are great. The variety of flavors is unbelievable from jalapeño to popcorn. They are all amazing. My children love to play "guess the flavor" with each other.
Brianna V.
That's adorable, this is some thing I would use for an extra something for Easter when my kids are searching for eggs and their baskets especially since my son LOVES jelly bellys
Sam L.
Mansfield, PA
You must really love Jelly Bellys to buy this, or the person you're buying this for must really love them. I'm not sure what I would do if I were given this. Awesome cake though.
Neelam A.
I love these so much but I would say make sure you know which flavor you like because some are pretty bitter and some are very sweet. I love most of the flavors!
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
I love the jell belly s they are the only jelly beans that I buy and the flavors are really good they taste like they suppose to they don't have a after taste
daisy m.
Huntsville, AL
I LOVE JELLY BELLY they are so flavorful and once you open the bag you just have to eat them all, in lue of trying to guess the flavors.... YUMMY!!!
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can you buy these in store anywhere? or only online?
Sam L.
Mansfield, PA
Has anyone looked on Pinterest for the DIY to do this? I'm sure you can save way more money if you make it yourself instead of paying someone to do it for you.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Is anyone considering making this instead of ordering it online?
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Would this be a good gift? where would you get one?
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
Take my money! Where can I buy these?!