GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateSweets in Bloom
Holiday Fantasy - Gourmet Chocolate Bouquet

Sweets in Bloom Holiday Fantasy - Gourmet Chocolate Bouquet

by Sweets in Bloom

Holiday Chocolate Fantasy. A chocolate lover s fantasy! This star-studded assortment features Lindt, Seattle and Astor all decoratively arranged in a joyful holiday tin.  A decadent giant white chocolate snowflake is this finishing touch on this creation, making it a picture-perfect holiday gift. We Dream in Sugar. Since 1992, Sweets in Bloom has perfected the art of "wow."  For over 18 years we ve specialized in exceptional, creative design and fulfillment of candy bouquets and gift baskets for all occasions.  Our talented designers artfully assemble the sweetest of sweet, from gourmet chocolates to movie concession favorites.

Where do you get this? Is this like an Edible Arrangements basket?
Would you pay over $60 for this??
Start your review of Sweets in Bloom Holiday Fantasy - Gourmet Chocolate Bouquet!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea D.
I think this is a high price for something I could easily make myself for a lot cheaper!
Sara W.
norwood, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this chocolate it is the best it melts in your mouth i have never seen it in a bouquet but it would be a get gift to have
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
I sure love to have this yummy looking stuff. Its a basket full of delicious yummy goodness. I will find this and buy it.
Brooke P.
I think the price for this would be worth it. It's so much chocolate that you would getting. And it looks yummy!