BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Everyone will love this uniquely arranged Easter candy bouquet in a resin sneaker of navy blue. A heartfelt gift for someone special, this blue sneaker is filled with yummy candies including marshmallow Peeps, Laffy Taffy Airheads, Twinkle Pop Tulips and more. • A heartfelt gift for someone special • Features: Resin Navy Blue Sneaker • Features: Yummy Easter Candy, Peeps, Taffy, Airheads and more ; see more...

Sweets in Bloom Hippity Hop Easter Sneaker Snacker
  • "Never done this before but this will be a very nice creative idea as a easter basket for my sibilings...i will so totally try this out makes me hungry and all ready for easter to come even though its deceber!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a cute idea, however it would be much better if they would fill it with more cello paper." in 2 reviews
  • "It was a thoughtful thing to do for their hard work ,they deserved it." in 1 review
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Santee, CA
Super cute Easter idea. I think kids will love it. My son loves peeps. This is a fun change to the the normal Easter basket.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
This looks like it would be a perfect gift for Easter:) I love all the different candies in it and in the cute shoe I think it's a great idea!
Regina J.
Regina J.
Yonkers, NY
This seems like such a cute idea! Love the sneaker because it resembles a Converse sneaker.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Colton, CA
I tried this once but it was a bucked of candy and I gave it to my co-workers they really loved it . It was a thoughtful thing to do for their hard work ,they deserved it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Bluefield, VA
This is a cute idea, however it would be much better if they would fill it with more cello paper. I have made these for years in a gift shop and I tend to be very critical over candy bouquets. I feel that you should back all candy with cello to make it look fuller.
Amy V.
Amy V.
El Paso, TX
Ashlea T.
Ashlea T.
Best idea ever for a easter basket. I definitley wouldn't use a shoe, but maybe a camo boot or something.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
I am in love with this. The first thing I thought when I saw this was oh my gosh that is so dang cute. Then I saw what kind of candy was in it and it was like a blast from the past. It's like going back to my childhood. The candy is amazing and tastes just like I remember.
england
Good for kids as there is a range of different things, amazing for the price
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.
How much does it cost and where can i buy this?
LaWanda Nicole G.
LaWanda Nicole G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is adorable ..what is the cost and where is it sold? Would love to purchase for my son
alma G.
alma G.
Anaheim, CA
I like sweet candy .. this is good idea for littler person
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Antigo, WI
How many of you are going deciding tot try this out?
england
Could you give this to a 4 year old boy?