BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Chocolate Indulgence Chocoholics rejoice!  This delightfully indulgent chocolate extravaganza will delight the taste-buds of any chocolate lover.  The edible container made of Hershey s chocolate bars is overflowing with a cascade of fun size candy bars including Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Kit Kat, and Nestle Crunch. We Dream in Sugar Since 1992, Sweets in Bloom has perfected the art of "wow."  For over 18 years we ve specialized in exceptional, creative design and fulfillment of candy bouquets and gift baskets for all occasions.  Our talented designers artfully assemble the sweetest of sweet, from gourmet chocolates to movie concession favorites. see more...

• Whet can I buy this 😱? I need it !2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price point?1 Answers
  • I never had american candy How those these chocolats ta...1 Answers
Anja W.
I have mixed feelings about this. The portion sizes are way too large for me personally, but that may not bother some people. Also, I only like half of these chocolate bars. The Butterfingers are really good, I would recommend those, but the rest of the Hersheys is just not very good..
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great gift to give to a friend. These Come in many varieties so you can pick the one with your favorite candy bars. They also have extra room so if you are feeling creative you can add to. Cool display and good gift
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
I gave one of these as a gift one year and I mean she loved it soo much it was a great price and deal for the amount of chocolate and candy you got! It looks pretty and who doesn’t like getting chocolate
Heaven H.
I am a beautiful person. I just needed to be a good time to snatch her up. the first time I had the chance of a few weeks, so I'm sure it was the only way you could get it right away and we are not an option for me, but she is the first one. . the only one that has a very nice to hear about it and the rest. the one who is not the only one who has a great time to snatch, and the other day and age, and 5 the first time in the under cabinets and in the back room. the only thing you should have the option to purchase a new one. I just needed to make a difference between what I have been praying that the new one of those things are looking at it, I am so glad to have to do. . the will cut down the street from me, and the other day and age, but it was a great time to snatch, and the other day and age, but it was a great time to snatch, and I didn't get to know if you are alright. I'm sure it was the only way you could get it right away and we are not an option for me, but she is the first on
Maria M.
Doral, FL
I have mixed feelings on seeing this. The size of the portions is too big for me personally. In addition, I like all these chocolate bars. I would recommend MilkyWay, Hershey's and Snickers🍫😍🍫😍👌👌👌👌
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocoholics rejoice and I would say unite but I don't want to have to share any of this chocolatey goodness! Chocolate beats any sort of over priced card or flowers that will die for a gift and this candy bouquet will be much more appreciated as it will bring both pleasure to the soul, taste buds, stomach, and bum! 😝 this is what I would call a creative and thoughtful gift 👍🏻👍🏻I give it a two thumbs up!
Neltje M.
Southaven, MS
Are you looking for a great and unique gift for someone with a sweet tooth? This is a great gift that not only will wow them, but they will probably love (and talk about for a really long time)! You might be able to make something like this yourself, but this is great for someone that may not have a lot of time and still wants to make a eye-catching gift! It's perfect for any occasion: birthdays, baby showers, anniversaries, etc!
Eden T.
Columbus, OH
Why yes I would like to order a Hershey's chocolate bar bouquet. Who am I buying it for? Their initials are M.F.S. MY FREAKING SELF! Come on it's chocolate. Chocolate! I feel like that's all I need to say. If at any time I buy these for someone else, it's probably because they saved my life or donated a kidney or something along those lines. What other way could I repay them but with a bouquet of diabetes. Yummy yummy diabetes.
Christiana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a GREAT idea for anyone but especially for those who may be allergic to flowers or those whom love chocolate more than flowers. My only issue with this is that this is so incredibly expensive when bought from a shop or store of some sort. INSTEAD, make it yourself using the person's favorite candies! It's easy; trust me.
DeeDee R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Sweets in Bloom Chocolate Indulgence - Hershey Base and Candy Bar Bouquet looks absolutely adorable and delicious! Hersheys crunch are my favorite so crunchy and sweet not too strong to the palette. My father's birthday is actually coming up and he loves, loves, lovesss chocolates, I think he would love to receive this as part of his birthday gift.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
What's you guys favorite candy bar?...mine is a snicker but I'll eat them all
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is this good as a fathers day gift?
Sabrina R.
Tampa, FL
Can you buy this at stores?
Anastacia R.
Columbus
How do you make this bouquet???
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can you find this at