Sweets in Bloom Chocolate Fantasy - Gourmet Chocolate Bouquet uploaded by tay 🎀 M.

BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Chocolate Fantasy. A chocolate lover s fantasy!  This decadent assortment features delicious Lindt truffles, tasty Ghirardelli and Dove chocolate, and gourmet English Toffee Caramels.  This delicious chocolate assortment is decoratively arranged in an elegant tin that can be used time and time again.  Give the chocolate-lover in your life exactly what they ve always wanted! We Dream in Sugar. Since 1992, Sweets in Bloom has perfected the art of "wow."  For over 18 years we ve specialized in exceptional, creative design and fulfillment of candy bouquets and gift baskets for all occasions.  Our talented designers artfully assemble the sweetest of sweet,. see more...

• Where you buy these at 2 Answers
  • This looks delicious!! Where can I get one and how much ...1 Answers
  • This looks amazing! Has anyone got one before ? Price?1 Answers
  • "This whorls make a great gift for anyone who love chocolate ." in 1 review
  • "Its too good to walk pass by it without stopping and thinking of the rich chocolate melting in your mouth it'll feel like heaven the best thing ever you won't regret eating it in fact you'll need therapy lol" in 1 review
  • "yass this is the best chocolate mix ever i love and my friends...not a waste of money " in 1 review
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this idea! Who, especially what woman, wouldn't want to receive this as a gift, even if it's an "I'm sorry I was late" gift. Great top brand chocolate brands displayed in a beautful way.
.. just purchased this the other day at Target for a Valentines gift to my daughters teacher. Needless to say it was amazingly designed & the chocolate brands that are included are top of the line, gourmet.
Nicole S.
Detroit, MI
It makes a great gift for a person who loves chocolate! It's a great variety of chocolates. It's not the cheapest$$$ but it's not the most expensive either. It's worth the cost. The only drawback is seasonal availability. Being available year round would make it even better.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
This chocolate basket is the perfect gift for that someone special who loves chocolate. It has a good mix of different kind of chocolate. It's not the cheapest gift but it worth it.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
Omg this is such an awesome idea!i would definitely get something like this as a "chocolate lovers" gift. Shoot, I'll even get it for myself being the fact that I love chocolate. I can't live without chocolate lol.
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
In love with this idea! When I first saw them in the grocery store I thought it was genius!!! Flowers are nice, candy is nicer :). Next time instead of flowers try one of these.
juliana l.
Long Beach, CA
Kayla H.
Brooklyn, NY
Every type of delicious chocolate all in one place and warped beautifully. This whorls make a great gift for anyone who love chocolate . Our you could just buy it for yourself no one would blame you.
Jordan M.
This looks beautiful. definitely gonna hint around to the boyfriend about this one for Christmas. it has everything I need. chocolate, chocolate oh and look more chocolate!
Ciera T.
These are the best chocolate ever!! They also so sell this gift set in stores such as target or your local grocery store Kroger's,and these are great for gift giving
Destiny A.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this as a gift for midterm week from my mom, and everything was amazing. I don't know if it's true when they say chocolate relieves stress, but I was more calm that week lol.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase these?
Lauren M.
This looks adorable- but what about a picky eater? Can you customize the basket to not include flavors you know they dislike?
Allie e.
How many chocolates are there?
lisa l.
Can someone send me one of these please??? or maybe like 5?
Jyoti G.
India
How many chocolates are there in this totally?