BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Candied Cupcake A sweet treat Sour Skittles, 3 Musketeers, Tootsie Pops, Sour Patch Kids, Airheads, Nerds, Now & Laters, bloom out of this candied cupcake container.  This eye-popping arrangement is tasty and beautiful.  Once the candy has been enjoyed, the beautiful ceramic cupcake can be used as a container for anything!  A perfect gift for any occasion, a cupcake full of candy will be welcomed by any candy lover. We Dream in Sugar Since 1992, Sweets in Bloom has perfected the art of "wow."  For over 18 years we ve specialized in exceptional, creative design and fulfillment of candy bouquets and gift baskets for all occasions.  Our talented designers artfully assemble the sweetest of sweet, from gourmet choc. see more...

• Where can you buy things like this?1 Answers
  • Where do I buy this? It looks like such a simple gift!1 Answers
  • Where can you get the information to order these?2 Answers
Sweets in Bloom Candy Cupcake - Ceramic Cupcake and Candy Bouquet
  • "It is a great gift for the kids and they like the variety of candy that they get." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love candy., I would purchase this for myself as well for any other candy lovers that I know...perfect and cute idea" in 5 reviews
  • "It is also a great idea to give as a gift for your co workers. " in 4 reviews
  • "🍫Its super cute I'll personally buy it to gift it to a family member who I love so much or buy it for myself it looks pretty good 😄" in 3 reviews
  • "Not a very big fan of Wonka or Airheads." in 1 review
Deigh D.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This bouquet epitomizes my youth. I pretty much adore every candy in here from the velvety chocolate of Three musketeers, to the sweet tang of Sour Patch Kids. Plus you get Nerds, Now and Laters, and Skittles! What's not to love? These tangy treats remind me of summer days, watching the Major Astro cartoon show and dreaming of what I'd be when I grew up. SIGH. I sure wish I could talk to that kid.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Very pretty and a very nice gift! But it's over priced! You could make one of these yourself cheaper!
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this little cupcake bouquet I did it for my little sister when she was having a really bad day the only thing that I really wish is that you could pick some of the candy so I could have had her favorites on there
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is so cute that I wouldn't want to eat it! I would probably leave it for decoration, until one day when I was really desperate
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
This is a cute idea to order or have delivered as a gift to friends or family.
Mary I.
Mary I.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are absolutely amazing! There great for birthday or Christmas gifts. There also great for decorations around the house :)
jody b.
jody b.
Carbondale, IL
I would love to have these sent to me. This is a awesome a quick idea for any occasion
LaWanda Nicole G.
LaWanda Nicole G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Great gift for birthdays especially when you're late on remembering! Very easily could make one yourself if you were prepared because the bouquet is quite expensive. Overall, great idea and great gift!
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
This is perfect for birthdays, Christmas presents, Valentine's Day etc. Everybody loves candy ! Who doesn't ?
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
Do the makers have a store or a website?
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Hyattsville, Md
I love this. It's perfect for birthdays and anyone with a sweet tooth.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
Where can you get the information to order these?
nicole m.
nicole m.
Where can you get tjis
Poppy G.
Poppy G.
London
Where can you buy things like this?