Sweets in Bloom Boo! Halloween Pumpkin Candy Bouquet uploaded by Halle C.Sweets in Bloom Boo! Halloween Pumpkin Candy Bouquet uploaded by Diana C.Sweets in Bloom Boo! Halloween Pumpkin Candy Bouquet uploaded by Diana C.

BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Boo! This festive fall pumpkin is stuffed with kids candy favorites including Reese s peanut butter pumpkin, Fun Dip, Now & Laters, M&M s, Butterfinger, Ooey Gooey Eyeballs, and more!  Once the candy is gone, the nostalgic jack-o-lantern pumpkin can be used for trick-or-treating on Halloween night. We Dream in Sugar. Since 1992, Sweets in Bloom has perfected the art of "wow."  For over 18 years we ve specialized in exceptional, creative design and fulfillment of candy bouquets and gift baskets for all occasions.  Our talented designers artfully assemble the sweetest of sweet, from gourmet chocolates to movie concession favorites. see more...

• Who is making Halloween treats for Halloween? Sweets in B...1 Answers
  • This is so cute! Where can I get this? 1 Answers
  • Where do you get this from?2 Answers
Sweets in Bloom Boo! Halloween Pumpkin Candy Bouquet
  • "this would be great to have and has a good selection of candy, also very cute.And it is very good" in 2 reviews
  • "I purchased this for my niece this past Halloween and she absolutely loved it." in 2 reviews
Flavia R.
This product here gets me in the mood for Halloween🎃. I feel like these are great when you are passing out candies to the little kids. I would totally recommend this for anyone who need some ideas for candy treats. This product can be purchase almost anywhere, such as walmart or other stores. Comparing is very important to customers. I feel like it is whatever you feel like is better for you 😁
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I would tell all of my friends to get one. It gets me in the Halloween spirit and makes a great decoration or centerpiece. This doesn't compare to anything else I have seen Halloween related.
Katie G.
Dallas, TX
Great candy gift to give someone. Has all the classic candy for Halloween, Plus you get the bucket with it. It’s small enough you can carry around with no issues, would definitely buy more for friends and family.
Amanda A.
I love this gift set. Its a easy Halloween gift for the kids cant get better. I love halloween its the best holiday it gives us a cheat day to eat all the candy we want.
Erin L.
Williamsburg, VA
Going to different stores and seeing sections with Halloween candy gets me in the Halloween spirit. As well as the pumpkin that is holding the items. Haunted houses, the fall smell and decorations are also something that gets me in the spirit
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trick or Treat! This basket is loads of fun for the most exciting night of the year! Send this delightful basket to your friends, family, or loved ones to celebrate the festivities of Halloween. Loaded with seasonal and themed candy, this basket is a fun way to celebrate the trick or treaters in your life. Please note the assortment of candy may vary.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is such a treat for those scary little witches and goblin's this halloween !! I just love how it has assortment of different candies to make those creepy crawlers sweet tooth satisfied !!! Grab a bloom Boo! For your scary little ones and make this Halloween a scary creepy sweet one !!! @influenster
Kyndrial M.
This is so cute especially if you love Halloween. Also this would make a perfect gift for a family member, your children, husband,wife,and a special friend. I would highly recommend this. And when your finished with candy you can use the pumpkin for decoration or your children's trick or treat bucket.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorites every Halloween I give out something exactly like these with all time favorite candy bars and candy's sometimes the Halloween bucket is different but the pumpkin is my all time favorite so to me this is a really great idea to give someone or your self for Halloween.
Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Its that time of year! Love this cute arrangement idea for a Halloween gift! Whether its a party or a extra special treat, its a cute idea! The best part is the flexibility in getting to vary up the bucket used, and which candy bars are picked and how many you can put into the basket.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI
Never seen these, are they worth it and could I do it myself at home?
patricia h.
Baltimore, MD
I have been looking for a Halloween pumpkin candy Bouquet is it good candy ?
Danielle D.
Fairfield, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Jennifer R.
Does this come with the candy shown or image those just examples?
Nashota M.
Griffin, GA
Where do you get this from?