Sweets in Bloom Boo! Halloween Pumpkin Candy Bouquet

by Sweets in Bloom

Boo! This festive fall pumpkin is stuffed with kids candy favorites including Reese s peanut butter pumpkin, Fun Dip, Now & Laters, M&M s, Butterfinger, Ooey Gooey Eyeballs, and more!  Once the candy is gone, the nostalgic jack-o-lantern pumpkin can be used for trick-or-treating on Halloween night. We Dream in Sugar. Since 1992, Sweets in Bloom has perfected the art of "wow."  For over 18 years we ve specialized in exceptional, creative design and fulfillment of candy bouquets and gift baskets for all occasions.  Our talented designers artfully assemble the sweetest of sweet, from gourmet chocolates to movie concession favorites.

Who is making Halloween treats for Halloween? Sweets in Bloom Boo! Halloween Pumpkin Candy Bouquet
These are adorable, has anyone gotten them for their kids? Do you recommend them?
This would be so cool to get as a teacher gift
Start your review of Sweets in Bloom Boo! Halloween Pumpkin Candy Bouquet!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this would be great to have and has a good selection of candy, also very cute.And it is very good” in reviews
“I purchased this for my niece this past Halloween and she absolutely loved it.” in reviews
McAlpin, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trick or Treat! This basket is loads of fun for the most exciting night of the year! Send this delightful basket to your friends, family, or loved ones to celebrate the festivities of Halloween. Loaded with seasonal and themed candy, this basket is a fun way to celebrate the trick or treaters in your life. Please note the assortment of candy may vary.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is such a treat for those scary little witches and goblin's this halloween !! I just love how it has assortment of different candies to make those creepy crawlers sweet tooth satisfied !!! Grab a bloom Boo! For your scary little ones and make this Halloween a scary creepy sweet one !!! @influenster
This is so cute especially if you love Halloween. Also this would make a perfect gift for a family member, your children, husband,wife,and a special friend. I would highly recommend this. And when your finished with candy you can use the pumpkin for decoration or your children's trick or treat bucket.
Hastings, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorites every Halloween I give out something exactly like these with all time favorite candy bars and candy's sometimes the Halloween bucket is different but the pumpkin is my all time favorite so to me this is a really great idea to give someone or your self for Halloween.
Montgomery, AL
This product here gets me in the mood for Halloween🎃. I feel like these are great when you are passing out candies to the little kids. I would totally recommend this for anyone who need some ideas for candy treats. This product can be purchase almost anywhere, such as walmart or other stores. Comparing is very important to customers. I feel like it is whatever you feel like is better for you 😁
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Its that time of year! Love this cute arrangement idea for a Halloween gift! Whether its a party or a extra special treat, its a cute idea! The best part is the flexibility in getting to vary up the bucket used, and which candy bars are picked and how many you can put into the basket.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is such an adorable idea for the cute and scary trick or treaters, as well as family members this Halloween. Get a bloom boo for them, as it has a great selection of different candies to provide to those with a sweet tooth this Halloween!!!
Genoa, IL
I purchased this for my niece this past Halloween and she absolutely loved it. It's the perfect size and just the right amount of candy. I will definitely be purchasing this again next Halloween. I also got one for each of my sisters and they were also delighted with them. This is why I know that it can work for all ages. I was very satisfied with this product and I have already recommended it to others.
East Elmhurst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a cute little idea to have all the candies in a festive little pot! I used to love carrying it around trick or treating and then storing all the candies I collected so that it's not all over the place! Great value as well!
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I would tell all of my friends to get one. It gets me in the Halloween spirit and makes a great decoration or centerpiece. This doesn't compare to anything else I have seen Halloween related.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...