BY SWEETS IN BLOOM

Blast from the Past Sugar Babies, Dots, Chuckles, Good n Plenty s, Charleston Chews, and many more classic favorites will transport you to your playground days.  Fond memories, and some featured favorites from the past, make this unforgettable piece a perfect gift or reunion centerpiece. We Dream in Sugar. Since 1992, Sweets in Bloom has perfected the art of "wow."  For over 18 years we ve specialized in exceptional, creative design and fulfillment of candy bouquets and gift baskets for all occasions.  Our talented designers artfully assemble the sweetest of sweet, from gourmet chocolates to movie concession favorites. see more...

Sweets in Bloom Blast From the Past - Retro Candy Bouquet
  • "Adults love getting this so they can relive some of there favorite childhood memories and share them with the people they love." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely get something like this for a cute valentines gift or something for a mom or aunt, how cute!" in 1 review
  • "This is such a cute idea and would be an alternitive to flowers especially for male counterparts." in 1 review
  • "This is such a great gift for someone you know has a sweet tooth and loves these candies." in 1 review
Mary L.
That divinity by looking only makes me mouth water this is a temptation can not miss one in my fridge I like to eat them hard and cold are a delight I can not stop eating them
Samantha B.
I think that sweet bloom blast is a great and fun way to give a treat to someone (or even your self). This shows off so much creativity, along with great presents and also as a little gift. I have received a couple of these in the past hand made my myself or by friends they are a good storage bin when done but eat up that candy that you love sooo much:)
Jennifer L M.
Pontiac, MI
What a unique gift this would make for someone special or just as a little gesture to show some appreciation. Love all the "throw back" candy in this bouquet, brings back some great memories of my childhood and hanging out with friends while we shared some of these!
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
This is awesome if you do what I do which is a weekly family movie night. I have made my loft into a mini movie theater, and so by getting this just completes the feel of being a cinema! We all share the goodies and enjoy the movie!
Sabrina C.
I purchased one of these for my fathers birthday because he is always raving about the candies he had as a kid. He loved it! It had to be one of the best presents i have gotten him. He and my aunts sat down and ate the whole thing
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
I know a few people who LOVED getting this for there birthday. Adults love getting this so they can relive some of there favorite childhood memories and share them with the people they love.
Beth T.
Kemah, TX
What a great blast from the past. The opportunity to share some of my favorites with my kids is always fun. They have never even heard of most of these candies so it makes for an entertaining and adventurous evening.
Mindy M.
I love getting these for my grandparents for holidays/birthdays! it really takes them back to their childhood! all of the candy is exactly as it should taste and it has a great variety!
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They are great for any ocassion like birthdays and anniversary. They have a lot of good candies that will last for awhile. It will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I think this is totally amazing and a perfect gift especially for adults because they can relive their childhood memories with these candies from the past.
Chelsea R.
Are these bouquets worth it or is this something I should make myself?
Carole F.
Newington, CT
Can I customize my own bouquet and create the ultimate package to give as a gift? What type of candy variety do you offer? Or do you offer other sweet things like cookies etc? Can you pick and match if so?
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
I want one of these. How much?
Brooke P.
Would this be worth buying?!
Kaitlin C.
How much are these? look great for a party...