BY SWEETRIOT

We make all-natural chocolate treats called peaces and we work to create a more just and celebrated multicultural world for our next generation. (Note: Description is informational only. Please always refer to the actual product label before use and consult with your health professional on any questions you may have.). Gluten Free. see more...

Morgan M.
Delphi, IN
I am not a dark chocolate fan and a chocolate at 70% isn't my taste. I did give it a try and it seems like a quality chocolate for those who like dark chocolate. Would be great for cooking or as a topper.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
What some yummy and high quality chocolate. I've decided to gift some of these amazing bars to family and friends this Christmas. Not to sweet but just enough sugar to make this chocolate perfect.
mariam h.
Rockville, MD
I normally do not like dark chocolate but this tastes really good, and you don't have that guilty feeling after eating it
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Mmmmmm.... Pretty top notch dark chocolate. I love the slightly bitter flavor, without being overwhelming.
Seebah M.
I love chocolate!! It's my favorite sweet! I eat it on everything!! I looooooovvvvveeeee chocolate!