BY GENERIC #92 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Sweet'N Low Brand Zero Calorie Sweetener: Zero-calorie sweetener for diabetic individuals A gluten-free food Kosher see more...

• Sweet and low has been around longer than stevia! But which would...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ana R.
I love Sweet n Low for literally everything. I add this to my drinks, and sometimes my desserts, and I feel so much better about sweet things. It does have that specific sweetener aftertaste, but you get used to it.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My parents have been using this stuff in their tea for over 50 years, and they are in fantastic health. This sweetener has the most studies, and has been proven to be the safest alternative to sugar and HFCS. Aspartame is purely poison, and Splenda has some unwelcome side effects, so this is what I use. Stevia is great, but you have to use so much more of it and it is more expensive. This is a year's supply of sweetener at a great price.
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
This is the only sweetener I have ever used. Being from the southern states I like my tea as sweet as it can be. This sweetener is by far one of the sweetest that I have found, therefore it was always my go too. When I travel north, it is usually what I use to turn tea into the southern tea we know.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I know - it's not great for me. But, I find that a small amount of this sweetens like no other artificial sweetener. It's a catch 22. I tend to gravitate back to this over and over. Is it bad for us - yes I think so. It hasn't stopped me though.
Megan Y.
While the individual packets are a little bit more pricey, I really like it when I'm adding a little extra sweetness to my coffee, so I know exactly how much sugar is going in. This is great because it's zero calories but it really isn't that healthy for you.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
My grandmother and Aunt use Sweet and Low however I think it doesn't really have the best taste. I think there are other replacements that are better for you like Stevia than Sweet and Low
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to use this in my coffee until I read the study about where this stuff (aspartame) puts holes in rats' brains. It's not good for you in the least and it is wayyyy more sweet than regular sugar or even sucralose.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Anything that has less sugar or less calories is so bad for your health. Imagine how many chemicals they used for this to be zero-calorie. This is worse for your health than sugar itself.
Rachel D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I prefer to use this instead of any other artificial sweeteners. And I definitely prefer it to using sugar. I don't think it tastes bad at all, and it does exactly what it's meant to do.
Influenster M.
Mis padres han estado usando esta materia en su té por más de 50 años, y están en salud fantástica. Este edulcorante tiene la mayoría de los estudios, y se ha demostrado ser la alternativa más segura al azúcar y al JMAF. El aspartamo es puramente veneno, y Splenda tiene algunos efectos secundarios no deseados, así que esto es lo que uso. Stevia es genial, pero tienes que usar mucho más de él y es más caro. Este es un año de suministro de edulcorante a un gran precio.
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
Sweet and low has been around longer than stevia! But which would you choose?