SweetLeaf Sweetener

100% Natural SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener contains no chemicals or alcohol residue to create an unpleasant aftertaste. Enjoy SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener in your favorite hot or cold coffee, tea, lemonade or any beverage. It's great sprinkled on hot or cold cereal or mixed in pies, puddings or other desserts, as well as yogurt, muffins and cookies. Delicious on berries or any fruit! Made from high grade stevia. Non-GMO. Allergen free. Gluten free. 35 packets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SweetLeaf Sweetener!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I have recently switched from Splenda to Stevia after reading how bad Splenda is for you and how much healthier Stevia is. This is a great brand that is actual Stevie up. Some brands like trivia make you think there Stevia but they actually have a lot of other things in them
Ana E.
Painesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was so excited to come accross these little stevia packets!! I always carry a handful in my purse and I'll add it to my drinks and food when I'm not home. I love how portable they are and how they are natural and way better than sugar. I also think they taste a lot better!
Monique M.
Well it's not sugar so it has a bit of an aftertaste, nothing too crazy but if you don' like it then I don't recommend it. It's nice to use for baking with strong flavours because it's disguised. I have used it more than once but it' not my go to sweetener
Alma S.
SweetLeaf Sweetener uploaded by Alma S.
This brand has only Stevie in it with some soluble fiber. Taste great but some may say it has a slightly bitter taste. Great in coffee!
Zawatti H.
Paterson, NJ
I actually got the rootbeer flavor of this particular product. And it was everything that I ever wanted, it tasted just like rootbeer and it was a great price and last long. It was my first time using, I used it for my water but I recommend you use for coffees or teas because it's a great addition to it.
Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
SweetLeaf Sweetener uploaded by Ashleigh R.
My absolute favorite stevia brand. These capsules they make are so handy and half or a whole one makes your beverage perfectly sweet
Veronica M.
Burke, VA
I'm not a fan of the way this taste in my coffee. It it leaves a weird taste in my mouth and each sip of coffee was unpleasant.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I use this to put in my coffee and tea instead of sugar or other artificial sweeteners.
Katie P.
I love SweetLeaf brand stevia. It's perfectly balanced so it doesn't have that strong overbearing stevia flavors I feel like other brands have. I keep these packets in my purse for if I get a drink while in town and want it sweetened without the calories of sugar packets or the migraines I get from artificial sweeteners.
Jenny G.
Excellent product! Love that it's organic/all natural. Great taste and it's good for you, too. Much better than artificial sweeteners!

Looking for your answer?