BY SWEETLEAF #74 in Sugars & Sweeteners

The Sweetness Your Family Craves.  The Natural Goodness They Deserve.® Zero Calories Zero Glycemic Index. Deliciously Sweet. Pure Premium Ingredients. Free from Chemicals and Additives SweetLeaf® is the only zero-calorie, zero-carb, zero-glycemic index, 100% natural stevia sweetener there is.  Grown sustainably, SweetLeaf® provides the delicious sweet taste you crave.  SweetLeaf Stevia is America s first completely natural sweetener.  Made from the purified extracts of the Stevia Leaf, SweetLeaf Sweetener® has nothing artificial in it!  Ideal for diabetics, weight watchers and everybody else too, this Kosher-certifie. see more...

Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I keep these in the center console of my car for when I stop for coffee and I use them in place of sugar. 3 tablets is perfect for a large dunkin donuts ice coffee.
Andrea O.
For it to be a sweetener, it does its job. However, I've always been a bigger fan of regular brown sugar and tend to think that it tastes better than any other type of sweetener. This one isn't too bad though.
Gena M.
Port St Lucie, FL
In the stevia category, SweetLeaf is by far my favorite... and I have tried them all. It dissolves fully and quickly without clumping. And I find it has little to no aftertaste.
Christen B.
Fleming , Oh
Love using stevia in my french pressed coffee! Haven't figured out the ratio to replace sugar in cooking yet....but it will be in the near future!
Adriana F.
Great sweetener! All you really need is one tab in a cup of coffee. No bad after taste either. I plan to keep repurchasing these!
Bailey B.
I love using this sweetener. It is a healtheir alternative to sugar. It does not have a bad after taste and sweetens things well
Lance W.
Ontario Canada
Does anyone know if this product is available in Canada?